Prepaid Photopass + now offered at DL

It is still $19.95. Soooo much fun to add borders and stuff to your own personnal pics.
Thanks for the thread. I am going to order my PP+ for my trip next year right now!

Which photopass is the one to use at disneyland. I see one for $169. Is this the one to get-It is the photopass photo cd?

If we do character meals and have ride pics, how do we get the photos from these? Do we get actual photos or do we get some kind of card scanned after the ride and then our photos will be on our cd?

It sounds confusing:confused3

Which photopass is the one to use at disneyland. I see one for $169. Is this the one to get-It is the photopass photo cd?

If we do character meals and have ride pics, how do we get the photos from these? Do we get actual photos or do we get some kind of card scanned after the ride and then our photos will be on our cd?

It sounds confusing:confused3

That is the WDW price.

This link is to the DL preorder price.
http://www.disneyphotopass.com/dlrphotopassplus.aspx
Otherwise you need to purchase it when in the park.

On ride you present the special Photopass Plus car you get when you purchase this deal at the ride photo shop after the attraction and they add it to your account. At meals you let them scan the PP+ card when they take the picture with the meal host character.

its super easy they give you a card. you willt ake that card to get a photopass card at DL for the card/voucher you get in the cd.

You use that photopass card when you get off the rides and have them scan your pic on to the card.

You wont get a print out for 15 you can get one, but for free you get the scan on and can print it at wallgreens for 2bucks or less when home.

at the chr meal you do get the print out package and they will scan the card too from what ive understood.

the price should be 69 not 169 follow the link on the first page and it shoudl take you to the right one Good luck its the best 69bucks you could spend if you are already a ride photo junkie

That is the WDW preorder price.

This link is to the DL preorder price.
http://www.disneyphotopass.com/dlrphotopassplus.aspx
Otherwise you need to purchase it when in the park.

On ride you present the special Photopass Plus car you get when you purchase this deal at the ride photo shop after the attraction and they add it to your account. At meals you let them scan the PP+ card when they take the picture with the meal host character.

I believe she was referencing the $169 regular price for the WDW PhotoCD (the one you can get for $119 if you pre-pay). But yes, $169 is the same price as pre-paying for the PhotoPass+ at WDW.

Ok I see the link now .What a great price! I could not find that on my own!
Thanks for the replies, sounds alot less confusing now. I just ordered for our July trip :cool1: I have never used this before but we are doing three char. meals and we go on the rides multiple times so I love that those are also included.:thumbsup2

I have never used this before but we are doing three char. meals and we go on the rides multiple times so I love that those are also included.:thumbsup2

You will certainly get your $'s worth then. The print packages alone at each character meal are $30.00.

Shipping update:
I ordered on 6-26.
Shipped on 6-27
Received on 6-29

I live in Central Cal.

It came with a voucher to exchange at D-Land for the Photo Pass +, gallery CD and promotion code for ordering the photo CD.

I ordered mine and when I got it the black case was broken to smithereens. It honestly isn't a big deal, but having worked in retail for 10+ years, I emailed them to let them know. Perhaps it could help someone else get one that wasn't broken. I emailed it and thought nothing else about it. I got an email a few days later saying they were sending me a new case. Cool, I thought, but honestly wasn't concerned. Today I get a package from Photopass, I open it thinking new case. Nope, they sent an ENTIRE new package, codes and all :scared1:!! Now, I know that if I keep it, karma will bite me in the tush! I call them up and got it straightened out. Basically I am bringing the broken case and turning in one set of voucher and code for CD. It will be interesting to see how this works out in the park.

I ordered mine and when I got it the black case was broken to smithereens. It honestly isn't a big deal, but having worked in retail for 10+ years, I emailed them to let them know. Perhaps it could help someone else get one that wasn't broken. I emailed it and thought nothing else about it. I got an email a few days later saying they were sending me a new case. Cool, I thought, but honestly wasn't concerned. Today I get a package from Photopass, I open it thinking new case. Nope, they sent an ENTIRE new package, codes and all :scared1:!! Now, I know that if I keep it, karma will bite me in the tush! I call them up and got it straightened out. Basically I am bringing the broken case and turning in one set of voucher and code for CD. It will be interesting to see how this works out in the park.

Yay for your honesty! :banana:

Does anyone know what the current cost is to upload your personnal pics to Photopass?

It is free to upload it to the site. If you want to buy, it's 19 or 20 cents (but I think you can add borders to your pics and buy for 19-20 cents)

I too thought it was free with the new PhotoPass plus. I thought I read that your uploaded images can be added to your CD, right?

Am I confused, does anyone know if this is correct, and if the CD is still free after you purchase the PhotoPass Plus?

I too thought it was free with the new PhotoPass plus. I thought I read that your uploaded images can be added to your CD, right?

Am I confused, does anyone know if this is correct, and if the CD is still free after you purchase the PhotoPass Plus?

The CD of pictures taken by the PhotoPass photographers (and your enhancements) is included with the purchase of PP+. What is still separate is an archive CD of your own photos (that you took, with your camera) that you have uploaded to the PP site. I'm not sure why anybody would pay for this unless their computer crashed and they hadn't backed up their own photos. If my computer hasn't crashed and I still have the originals, I can burn those to CD myself for less than $1.

The CD of pictures taken by the PhotoPass photographers (and your enhancements) is included with the purchase of PP+. What is still separate is an archive CD of your own photos (that you took, with your camera) that you have uploaded to the PP site. I'm not sure why anybody would pay for this unless their computer crashed and they hadn't backed up their own photos. If my computer hasn't crashed and I still have the originals, I can burn those to CD myself for less than $1.

Thanks for the info starshine. My kids like putting the borders and graphics on their pictures when uploaded to photopass.com. I thought (or, I should say, hoped) they may be included on the pre-paid disc. Guess not.

Thanks for the info starshine. My kids like putting the borders and graphics on their pictures when uploaded to photopass.com. I thought (or, I should say, hoped) they may be included on the pre-paid disc. Guess not.

They've never been included in the Photopass service (because what you're really paying them for is to use their Disney borders and the license to use them when you print out the pics). The 19-cents I quoted was for the prints themselves, not a CD.

For those thinking of ordering close to your trip date, I received ours in less than a week!

I went to the Main Street photo supply store on Saturday to exchange my PP Plus voucher. There were no lines, but the CMs had no idea how to process my voucher and spent a lot of time calling supervisors, reading instructions, thinking, discussing, etc. before finally ringing it up. Very annoying to waste 15-20 minutes of parktime while they "trained." They kept telling me that PP Plus was very new, so they didn't know how to handle it. (The cashier didn't even know what PP Plus was and asked me all sorts of questions about how much it cost, what it provided, etc.)

Ugh! I wish they had just taken my voucher, given me the PP Plus card, and figured out how to ring it up on their own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter