Well after planning for over a year for our first Christmas trip to Disney and the Fort we are now all but certain we'll have to cancel our trip for next week. Our handicapped DD has been hospitalized with pneumonia in the ICU. We were hoping for a quick recovery and were told today she is now being kept until Monday. That would only give us 5 days to get her and everything else ready to go. Just don't think it's wise to risk such an expensive trip just to set her back. We have a preferred site reserved for Dec 2-9. Which is the 100-200 loops. If anyone needs the site and I can somehow release it to them let me know. I will make a final decision later in the week.