Preferred Camp Site Question

Magic Fanatic

Mouseketeer
This will be our third fourth trip to the Fort in our Motorhome. For this trip my sister and her two kids are coming along and will be staying on our site in a tent. From my reading on the Disney website, it appears that the preferred sites will accommodate a Motorhome and a tent. Can anyone recommend specific sites or loops that would offer the most space? We have a 37' Motorhome. Thanks! Oh, we will check in in December 29 and will leave January 6.

Magic Fanatic,

A Preferred site will be in loops 100 to 300. But 300 is a pet loop so those in the tent will not want to hear any pets possibly left outside overnight while they try to sleep.

Specific sites in loop 100 or 200 can be requested but will ge hard to get given the fact Christmas week is so busy at the Fort. Any normal sized tent should fit on the coquina pad. Make sure you add the size of your rv and tent to your ressie so the Fort assigner can put you in a site where you will fit.

Have a great New Years at the Fort.

Bama ed

Bama-Ed, thanks for the info. Called back to Disney today and asked them to enter into notes that we would like to avoid loop 300 (don't want the barking dogs) and to note that we will have 37' motor home with additional tent. Maybe we will get lucky and get something with enough space.

Thanks again and oh, Go Dawgs. Saturday in Atlanta should be interesting!

Thanks again and oh, Go Dawgs. Saturday in Atlanta should be interesting!

Saturday should be exciting indeed. I am not at all confidant about Bama's chances. However, I will say: Should Georgia beat Alabama, I'll be pulling for you against the Golden Domers! :cool1:

"SEC, SEC, SEC" :cheer2:

Bama ED

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!