Pre-Trip report :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sara969

My Little Tinkerbell
Hello everyone, :goodvibes

Im soooo excited that i am going to do my Pre-Trip report and its 7:30am :rotfl: :rotfl:

The Family:

My Daughter Hannah, who is 2yrs 11months
(she will be 3yrs old on Nov 17th)

n1186773580_49584_6706.jpg

Me 28yrs and My hubby 29yrs

n1186773580_93465_7209.jpg

We are travelling to DLP on:

Sunday 9th November 2008:

Leaving home town Bournemouth at 10:30 Sunday morning by National Express Coach.
To arrive in London Victoria a 1pm
Will then get underground to Waterloo and check into our Travelodge Hotel for 3pm
Will have dinner out and then head back to hotel for nice bath and a early night.

Monday 10th November:

Day 1:

Wake up at 6:30am to get ready, check out of Travelodge, grab a quick small breakfast somewhere.
Only a 5 min walk to St Pancras Station from our Hotel
Eurostar leaves at 8:30am
Put DD's Minnie Mouse dress on over her clothes on Eurostar before we arrive.

Arrive in DLP at 12:30, will check in our luggage with Disney Express.
Then head straight to the village, buy DD a autograph book, pen and a Minnie Mouse Birthday balloon.
Then go straight to Cafe Mickey for our booking of 1:30pm
(hoping we might be earlier but booked for 1:30 just incase)

Birthday meal & Birthday cake at Cafe Mickey
:yay:

After meal, we will go straight to the Main park, enjoy the Xmas decs down Main Street and enjoy the views of the castle.
Will take LOTS of photos :rotfl:

Will go to Fantasy Land, enjoy a few rides, hoping to do Peter Pan and Small World if possible.

Enjoy the Parade and then maybe couple more rides in time to go find a place to stand for Enchanted Candlebration :cloud9:

After Park closes go & explore the village, will take DD into the Disney Shops to spend her Birthday money.
Then go back to Hotel.

We are staying at The Dream Castle Hotel :)

Tuesday 11th Nov Day 2:

Enjoy breakfast,
Explore the Main Park some more, finish Fantasy Land and then explore more Lands.
Lunch at RainForest Cafe
back to park for more rides and then watch parade
The Buffolo Bill Wild West Dinner Show at 6pm
Back to Hotel after show

Wednesday 12th Nov Day 3:

Go straight to Studios Park today, explore all of park & rides
Watch Stunt Show
Lunch from Takeaway stands
Go to main park, explore more rides and lands
Maybe visit Santa and do letter thing
Parade
Then Candlebration
Dinner: Annettes Diner

Thursday 13th Nov Day 4:

Explore more of the main park,
Do any rides that we havnt done or would like to do again
Lunch ..Takeaway Stand
Explore park more, maybe do some meet and greets
Maybe go to village to see if Balloon is open
Back to park for parade
Candlebration
Dinner at Billy Bobs

Friday 14th Nov Day 5:

Our LAST DAY :sad1:

Buy underground ticket and use our free Sea Life Centre tickets
Prob wont be long in sealife, check couple shops out too, while we are there.

(After this was thinking to go into Paris, see Eiffle Tower & get few snaps & have a hot choc and cake in a cafe) Not sure on this plan, will see how we are for time.

Eat in Planet Hollywood in afternoon

Back to DLP and go on any rides we fancy again.
Hoping that Fantilusion Parade will be on today as its Friday,
Watch Enchanted Candlebration

Go to station to collect cases and check in to go home :sad2:

My goodness after writing this all down, it feels like we wont have time to do everything :eek:

I did want to fit in going to the DLH at 4pm to watch the character dancing at some point in the week
And was planning to maybe book Toy Story Tea Party on one of the days we are there, but really dont know where to fit it in :scared1:

Thanks for reading everyone :hug:

And a VERY BIG thankyou for all your tips and advice, you are all so friendly and helpful.
And thankyou to the two people who posted me money off vouchers for resturants :goodvibes

I am very excited about our trip :dance3: and cant wait to show you all our photos and to write my trip report. :woohoo:

Still need to finish packing and change our Euro's this week.

Wow!!! Can you plan our next trip for us?

Have a great time :)

:rotfl: :rotfl: Would love too :thumbsup2

Ive enjoyed planning this trip, i just want this trip to be perfect cus i know we wont be going back for a long time after due to money, and we are planning for baby number 2 next year.
We would not even be going on this trip if it wasnt for hubby who worked very hard at work to pay for the holiday, using vouchers that he gets as part of his bonus for getting customers to upgrade their insurance policies.
But he has changed his position at work now, and is no longer on the phones so will not be getting vouchers anymore.
So if we wanted to go back to DLP in the future we would need to do some strict serious saving!
So because we dont know when we will go back we realllllly want to make the most of this trip and enjoy it to the max
:banana:

Lovely pre-trip plan there Sara.

I notice you are intending watching the main parade almost every day - maybe you could go to the DLH at 4pm instead one of those days? You might even be lucky enough to go to the DLH first, then see most of the parade anyway from the train station end of Main St USA when you're done in the DLH?

Lovely pre-trip plan there Sara.

I notice you are intending watching the main parade almost every day - maybe you could go to the DLH at 4pm instead one of those days? You might even be lucky enough to go to the DLH first, then see most of the parade anyway from the train station end of Main St USA when you're done in the DLH?

What a FAB idea Elaine :thumbsup2
Thank you very much :goodvibes

Sara, you sound like you've planned it really well. Hannah is just beautiful and she's bound to get loads of attention at Cafe Mickey! I hope she has a fabulous birthday and that your holiday is your dream come true.:goodvibes

Sara, you sound like you've planned it really well. Hannah is just beautiful and she's bound to get loads of attention at Cafe Mickey! I hope she has a fabulous birthday and that your holiday is your dream come true.:goodvibes

Awwwwwww thankyou, what a really sweet reply :hug: :lovestruc
Can't wait to show you all my photos and write my trip report :goodvibes

Wow Sarah your trip sounds wonderful and action packed :)

I'm so excited to hear all about it when you get back.

Woohoo, sounds like you have everything well-planned! Hope you'll get to do everything you want to do! Have a fab time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter