Pre Order PhotoPass $99 just released

I think earlier this year when the pre buy came out DVC folks were able to get it for $50. I'm staying on an rci exchange so I wouldn't qualify even if the double dip was still around. Be sharing anyway;)

We got the pre-paid photopass when we went in June. Paid $99 instead of $149. There was a $20 code on the photopass web site so I ordered a calendar which was $24.99. The bottom line I only paid $4.99 for my calendar and its great!

I think earlier this year when the pre buy came out DVC folks were able to get it for $50. I'm staying on an rci exchange so I wouldn't qualify even if the double dip was still around. Be sharing anyway;)

I could be wrong, but I think that was over a year ago or longer.

Just returned from the world. I probably only have about 15-20 pictures on Photopass. If someone is doing their pass now, PM me and maybe I can jump on yours for a mini-share and toss your $$ your way for the effort. No, I have not registered these photos yet. The first one was taken July 1.

I'm trying to decide if it's worth me getting the photo pass for our holiday next August. Is it valid for more than one day as we expect to spend most of two weeks going round the Disney parks? We're going for my birthday next year and it's my first trip so think it might be a way of having better photos of both of us - rather than just us taking lots of each other?

Thanks in advance!

Snow xx

I'm trying to decide if it's worth me getting the photo pass for our holiday next August. Is it valid for more than one day as we expect to spend most of two weeks going round the Disney parks? We're going for my birthday next year and it's my first trip so think it might be a way of having better photos of both of us - rather than just us taking lots of each other?

Thanks in advance!

Snow xx

Photopass just has to be loaded 30 days from the day the 1st picture is taken, then you have 30 more days to edit.

Thanks in advance!

Snow xx

YES- go for it! You can get as many photos taken of you as you would like, and many photographers take more than one shot. All those are loaded onto your photopass card that you carry with you and all of those will be placed on the Photopass disk ... no limits. It's a beautiful thing, especially for people who only have two people in their party. :) It's 110% worth it.

It is worth every penny! I get the photo pass everytime. Just hubby and me and we love it. they usually take 3 at a time. To me it is the best invention Disney has come up with. Ready to order my next one for my trip in Sept. So remember to pre order the photo cd at the $99.00 before you go.

It is worth every penny! I get the photo pass everytime. Just hubby and me and we love it. they usually take 3 at a time. To me it is the best invention Disney has come up with. Ready to order my next one for my trip in Sept. So remember to pre order the photo cd at the $99.00 before you go.

Totally agreed! My mom and I are the hard-core Disney nuts of the family, and the last two times it's just been us on the trip. Trip #1, we had a PhotoPass photographer take a shot of us in front of the castle... that photo of us was the only one of us together. All our other shots were of either her or me, but none together. We splurged and went with the PhotoPass pre-order the last time we went, and we now have a bunch of pictures of us together in our most favorite place on earth! It's truly a beautiful thing. I doubt we'll ever go again without pre-ordering the PhotoPass CD. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter