Pre Order PhotoPass $99 just released

HUGE thanks for this heads-up. The most recent thing I had heard was that the $99 prepurchase was only available for on-site stays. DS and I are staying off-site for our upcoming trip, so I was kind of putting Photopass out of my head. I just prepurchased our Photopass CD, thanks to this post! Plus, I earned $100 Visa giftcard from my health insurance company recently, so that is how I am paying for the CD.... so it was essentially free for me! WOOHOO! 21 days and counting!....................P

I called today to get a code for my photo pass. leaving in 2 weeks. she told me to google photopass and I will find it to pre order for $99.00. in noway did she mention this extra code for the $50.00 off. Is there anyway I can get this code from one of you? maybe I can call back and they will refund me. worth a shot. I sure wish I would have found this post before I ordered it today. bummer.
Thanks

Okay, I have a code but I am not going until October. It is allowing me to apply my code (probably b/c it doesn't know when I am leaving :goodvibes ) Am I taking a risk that they won't let me use this b/c my trip is more than a month away? I don't want to throw away money, especially if I can use the code I got from my t.a. when I return. It's a good deal at 99.00 but a great deal at 49.00. I would still be happy with the good deal if they say I didn't use my code correctly, kwim? :confused3

Retailmenot has a promo code listed for $20 off the photo cd and it worked with the preorder making it $79.95. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it but you can find it on their site. HTH

Has anyone spent the extra money and received the photo album book? I was wondering if it was worth the extra money. Thanks for any help.

I got the photobook last year. I personally think it is not avery good quality. I ordered one from shutterfly for my MIL with our Disney pictures and they were much nicer in that one.
Also I got it right when the change was made from unlimited pages to just 20, but I didn;t know that till I inquired since they were charging me extra. I missed the cut off by just a few days. So I really paid out the rear end for my book. My shutterfly book was free with just paying for shipping. I won't be doing it again. I will however prepurchase the CD again. I do love that.
I do wonder if there is an expiration. We might go in Dec, but nothing is booked, so it will be awhile before we know for sure. Waiting on deals to come out for one before DH will even consider thinking it over.

I got the Ultimate package, and basically thought of it like we were getting the book for free. Is the book really that low of quality, and only 20 pages? Should I get a refund and get just the CD?

Personally I will never get the book through Disney again. and yes it is only 20 pages.

Hey Everyone, the posts on this thread are fairly old. Does anyone know if there are any updated promo codes for the ultimate pre-order package. I just ordered it but the fine print stated it could be refunded prior to final cd order. If it is possible to get another $50.00 that would be awesome.

Also has anyone got the photobook recently? I don't want to waste money if it is of low quality.

thanks,
gip

This is the preorder link

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitoffer.aspx

I personally would never do the book through Disney again. I had read somewher that one company offers Disney pages in there books, but for the life if me, I can't remember which company.
I think Disney really cut down on adding a code to the preorder link

This is the preorder link

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitoffer.aspx

I personally would never do the book through Disney again. I had read somewher that one company offers Disney pages in there books, but for the life if me, I can't remember which company.
I think Disney really cut down on adding a code to the preorder link

thanks! i have a friend who is taking her sons next month for spring break, and i was hoping i could find a code for her! :cool1:

I have ordered the Disney Photo book and will report back as to the current quality. Thanks for all the info.

Gip

Does anyone have the location where I can find the $50 coupon code? Thanks in advance!

I was hoping for a net of $50:)

That would be dreaming. The only time I have seen it cheaper was last summer hwen a code accidently went out on some site and it was allowed to be applied to the $99. It made it $79. Actually it wasn't allowed, but the system allowed it. Only a few got to do it though before photopass caught on and it was quickly disabled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter