PPO Garden Grill

Rivergirl2005

DIS Veteran
I've never done Garden Grill and I'm really excited! We have a PPO at 8:35. Can we still get in at 7:45 and finish by 9? We want to try and get on soarin before the crowds hit. Is this possible?

It can be done. Everyone with a PPO ADR is let into the park at the same time. (You will find a line and CMs checking reservations.) You can check in at GG right away .....you won't have to wait until your ADR time to be assigned a table, but they may prioritize folks with a time earlier than yours.

I had a PPO on the later side and used www.touringplans.com reservation finder to snag an earlier one....my personality made me keep trying to pull it earlier just In case 8-)

In April our server asked if we were hoping to "walk on" Soarin' .....when we said yes she said she would take care of our bill asap so we could get up whenever we were ready. We never felt like we were rushing. I enjoyed several cups of coffee, filled up (loved the huge bowl of fresh fruit) and had lengthy interactions with each character......then walked right on Soarin'. It was a great start to the day!

Last edited:
Your plan will work fine.
Just:
Get to epcot around 7:15 or so, on line at tap style before 7:30 the latest. You want to be among first in.

And

Ask for check as soon as seated so you can get payment done early. You don't want to sit and wait while everyone is trying to pay at the same time after 8:30.

It can be done. Everyone with a PPO ADR is let into the park at the same time. (You fill find a line and CMs checking reservations.) You can check in right away .....you won't have to wait until your ADR time to be assigned a table, but they may prioritize folks with a time earlier than yours.

I had a PPO on the later side and used www.touringplans.com reservation finder to snag an earlier one....my personality made me keep trying to pull it earlier just In case 8-)

In April our server asked if we were hoping to "walk on" Soarin' .....when we said yes she said she would take care of our bill asap so we could get up whenever we were ready. We never felt like we were rushing. I enjoyed several cups of coffee, filled up (loved the huge bowl of fresh fruit) and had lengthy interactions with each character......then walked right on Soarin'. It was a great start to the day!
Your plan will work fine.
Just:
Get to epcot around 7:15 or so, on line at tap style before 7:30 the latest. You want to be among first in.

And

Ask for check as soon as seated so you can get payment done early. You don't want to sit and wait while everyone is trying to pay at the same time after 8:30.

Thank you both so much! Should I try to get a close time to 8:15 or am I ok with 8:35?

Might as well try to get as close to 8:00 as possible. I think 8:05 is technically the first time. While it shouldn’t make a difference, it obviously can’t hurt.

We had an 8:40 ADR. Got to security and were 2nd in line at 7:15. Were first ones in to the Land and were first seated at restaurant at 8am. Done by 8:45 and went straight to Soarin.

Thank you both so much! Should I try to get a close time to 8:15 or am I ok with 8:35?

I would keep what you have and then get to the park early, just as if you had an 8:05 ADR. We did, and we had 2 ADRs for our group, about 15 minutes apart. The CM at the host stand sorted it out, we waited a few minutes and were then seated. Had a lovely relaxed breakfast and walked on Soarin.

Might as well try to get as close to 8:00 as possible. I think 8:05 is technically the first time. While it shouldn’t make a difference, it obviously can’t hurt.
I have an 8:00am so that is the earliest for a week from today!!!

:banana:

I am not sure it matters :) but they do exist!

As others have said, get to Epcot early to line up, you're seated as you check in. I ask for the check after we receive our food and we head to Soarin at 8:45am.

Is this a hard ADR to get? I just checked a bunch of dates for a party of 4 in May June and July. There was not a single breakfast or lunch ADR open on the dates I checked.

Is this a glitch?

It’s hard to find. We lucked into an 8:10 am, but it took a lot of searching. In general, PPO breakfasts are pretty sought after in my limited experience.

I agree. But literally no breakfast times were available. I’d expect some of the later ones to show up like the 930-1030 ones

Is this a hard ADR to get? I just checked a bunch of dates for a party of 4 in May June and July. There was not a single breakfast or lunch ADR open on the dates I checked.

Is this a glitch?
unlikely to be sold out yet, more likely they haven't released inventory (or all of it) - maybe saving some for garden rocks packages.

Up until a couple of weeks ago there was still PPO availability for my January trip, I'd say about a month before going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!