PPB's Super-Forever TR! DisDivas Trip TR Coming SOON!

OH, that's the Baggalini!! Was wondering what everyone had been talking about on the boards!! Very cute, probably more comfortable to wear than the small backpack I loaded around (small as in kid size that you couldn't put on your shoulder, just carry by the handle) I was very sore by the end of the trip. I love pink as well....my cellphone is pink too!! :rotfl:

Yeah! That's it! I wouldn't have ever known about it if it weren't for the Dis. I have that crazy Buxton-fit-your-whole-life-in-it bag that's from the informercials. I got a purple one from Marshalls. And while I like it, it's not quite big enough. The Baggallini is just right. It's bigger than my last bag, but it's not huge. It's really cute!! I can see how that small backpack would be uncomfortable. Maybe you should get one and see how you like it!! Get it pink to match your cellphone!!! :wizard: :cutie:

Okay, so I had no idea the links on the front page weren't updated and I didn't have everyday of our trip on there. So, now, they are updated! :)

I can't believe i missed the trip report before :confused3
Sound slike you had a lovely trip, apart from getting ill. Love your pictures, i can't stop looking at DL pics at the mo probably cause im so excited for my first trip even though it is still months away yet :rolleyes:
Love the white tinkerbell tshirt you have on in your day 2 report, very cute. You and your DBF are a cute couple and your dog is adorable :)

I can't believe i missed the trip report before :confused3
Sound slike you had a lovely trip, apart from getting ill. Love your pictures, i can't stop looking at DL pics at the mo probably cause im so excited for my first trip even though it is still months away yet :rolleyes:
Love the white tinkerbell tshirt you have on in your day 2 report, very cute. You and your DBF are a cute couple and your dog is adorable :)

Hi!!!! :goodvibes Welcome to my TR!!!

Thank you so much!! :cloud9:

When is your trip coming up!?

So I went and found my camera today!!! It's the same one I mentioned, the Sony W120 in pink. They had it in stock at the Target by my house, so I swooped over there on my way from work and got it. I'm so excited!!!

So here's a picture of my Baggallini with my LGMHs on it. See how it's a different color than the other picture?

DSC00012.jpg

And here's a picture of Belle. Today is her birthday, she's 3!! :)

DSC00010.jpg

Belle looks like she could be small enough to fit IN the Baggallini! What a little cutie she is!!

I love that pink Bagg color - that is so festive! I like my black one because it can go with pretty much any color, but I have to admit, whenever I see a pretty pink or a pretty blue Bagg, I am always thinking I want one. Anyway, I have not tried the Buxton bag (though I always see commericals) but now that you say the Baggallini has more room in it than the Buxton, I will stick with the Bagg. I was surprised how much I could fit in the Bagg - several cameras, water bottle, two pairs of glasses, Motrin, breath mints, breath strips, Purell, Splash and Go wipes, rolls of film, wallet, cell phone, coin purse, Blister Protect pads, lip gloss, tissue, etc., etc. I definitely took advantage of every pocket and compartment. At least with this new camera I am waiting for in the mail, it will eliminate the need to bring rolls of film and extra cameras. I wont have to bring a B&W camera with me this time because I can switch to B&W on this new one. Extra memory cards are easier to pack and carry than rolls of film.

Alos, I like that the Bagg is waterproof for those rainy days.

Courtney, are you one of those types (like I am) who packs everything but the kitchen sink in your purses and bags, or are you one of those types of girls I envy, who can throw a cell phone, camera, some $$$ and your AP into the Bagg and be fine for your entire trip, never needing anything else? I always tell myself I am not going to bring so much stuff to give my poor shoulder a break, but it never works out that way. However, I do use all the stuff I bring - most of the time. Some people pack tons of things and never use them.

So I just wanted to share with you all about my super exciting Disneyland ticket winning adventure this morning! :banana:

I was leaving for work, running about 10 minutes late, and I was leaving our apartment complex. So, our local radio station is giving away DLR 2fer tickets and I had it on that station from last night since I was trying to win last night. Anyways, the radio lady said "If anyone can answer this Disney question, call me right now". So before she even asked the question, I started dialing. So then she asked "What's the name of Cinderella's evil step-mother?" OH! I SOOOO know this! :idea: So the first time I dialed, I got a busy signal, I hung up and dialed again and it started ringing. And then the radio lady answered the phone! OMG! I'm on the freeway, on my bluetooth (hey! it's illegal to talk on the phone without a bluetooth here in CA now!) talking to the radio lady. So she asked me, "What's the name of Cinderella's evil step-mother?" And super smarty pants me says "Lady Tremaine!!" HAHA WOOOO! The radio lady was so surprised. She kept asking how I knew that since I was obviously in my car and couldn't use google. Oh lady, you have no idea. :yay::woohoo:

So I won 2 DLR 2fer tickets!!!! :dance3: I'm going to go pick them up sometime this week, most likely today or tomorrow. I was going to buy 1 2fer for Jesus' family when we go, but I'm just going to give them both tickets. His parents were going to have to buy 4, well 3 because I was buying 1, and now they only have to buy 2!! And that saves me $69! $69 I can spend at DLR!! :woohoo:

I just thought I'd share my supr craziness with fellow Disneyland crazies! :cloud9:

I think Belle can fit in the Bagg, I should try it! Haha, yeah right, she would be mad at me!

I pretty much bring everything. Water bottles, my ID, ATM card, cash, chap stick, sunscreen, hand sanitizer, now that I have braces a toothbrush and toothpaste, camera, cellphone, mints, sunglasses, I carry Jesus' glasses case when we go, eye drops for my contacts. Um what else? I try not to bring too much, but usually we use it all. I think I'm going to carry baby wipes or something of that sort this time. I was carrying around blister pad things too, but I just keep them in my suitcase because now that my Crocs are broken in I don't need them. Jesus is real good about bringing comfy shoes too. He usually carries our APs and fastpasses in his wallet and he always carries his wallet in his pocket. I think it's a comfort thing knowing it's there, I tried carrying it in my bag and he kept freaking out thinking he lost it. If we drive, sometimes I'll carry his keys or his cell phone.

With the Buxton (well it was a knock off Buxton, but the exact same thing) I could fit 2 water bottles and that was still a tight squeeze. What really made me realize it wasn't big enough was last trip, I was wearing a long sleeve shirt underneath my princess sweatshirt and I got hot, so I took off my longsleeve (I had a tanktop underneath that) and the longsleeve would NOT fit in my bag. It fit, but I couldn't close it and it annoyed me. If I had the Bagg, it would have fit perfectly with 2 water bottles and space to spare.

Hi!!!! :goodvibes Welcome to my TR!!!

Thank you so much!! :cloud9:

When is your trip coming up!?

September 1st :banana: agesss away :sad2: we are going San Diego, Las Vegas & Hollywood aswell as Anaheim im so excited to be visiting Southern California :)

Happy birthday to Belle & congratulations on winning the tickets :cheer2:

September 1st :banana: agesss away :sad2: we are going San Diego, Las Vegas & Hollywood aswell as Anaheim im so excited to be visiting Southern California :)

Happy birthday to Belle & congratulations on winning the tickets :cheer2:

Woo! It's coming up! It will go by and get to your trip time sooner than you know!! Trust me!! :banana: :thumbsup2 Plus you're doing it all! You're going to have a blast!!!

Aww, thank you! :goodvibes Belle had a good birthday and I'm soo excited about the tickets!

I think Belle can fit in the Bagg, I should try it! Haha, yeah right, she would be mad at me!

I pretty much bring everything. Water bottles, my ID, ATM card, cash, chap stick, sunscreen, hand sanitizer, now that I have braces a toothbrush and toothpaste, camera, cellphone, mints, sunglasses, I carry Jesus' glasses case when we go, eye drops for my contacts. Um what else? I try not to bring too much, but usually we use it all. I think I'm going to carry baby wipes or something of that sort this time. I was carrying around blister pad things too, but I just keep them in my suitcase because now that my Crocs are broken in I don't need them. Jesus is real good about bringing comfy shoes too. He usually carries our APs and fastpasses in his wallet and he always carries his wallet in his pocket. I think it's a comfort thing knowing it's there, I tried carrying it in my bag and he kept freaking out thinking he lost it. If we drive, sometimes I'll carry his keys or his cell phone.

With the Buxton (well it was a knock off Buxton, but the exact same thing) I could fit 2 water bottles and that was still a tight squeeze. What really made me realize it wasn't big enough was last trip, I was wearing a long sleeve shirt underneath my princess sweatshirt and I got hot, so I took off my longsleeve (I had a tanktop underneath that) and the longsleeve would NOT fit in my bag. It fit, but I couldn't close it and it annoyed me. If I had the Bagg, it would have fit perfectly with 2 water bottles and space to spare.

I almost told myself that I didn't need the Kleenex Splash & Go wipes (they sell them in a thinner package for on the go people!) because they took up room in the Bagg, but I was very glad I had them with me when I ate at Taste Pilots Grill! Those little Splash and Go hand and face wipes are excellent for cleaning the BBQ sauce off of sticky hands and faces! So now they will be coming with me on future trips in case I eat at the Celebration Round-Up BBQ thingy. OH - and I almost forgot - because I am so fair-skinned and burn in 5 minutes, I also cram Banana Boat 50 SPF sunscreen into my Bagg too.

I really wonder what is going to happen at DLR during Halloweentime and Christmastime, the more I consider it. This seems like sort of an awkwardly-timed year to pull out certain Halloween and Christmas things. The Celebration Round-Up is opening in April, right? So in 5-1/2 months it would have to be transformed to Woody's Halloween Round-Up for Halloweentime, and then become Santa's Round-Up for Christmas. Hmmm....So will it go back to being the Celebration Round-Up after all the holidays pass? It almost doesn't seem worth it to have it just for 5 months, does it? ...Unless they SKIP the Halloween Round-Up this year to extend the Celebration stuff a little longer. And we still don't know if the HMH will be up this year or if they will skip it for the HM anniversary stuff. And, as for Christmas, not only do I wonder about Santa's Reindeer Round-Up, I am wondering if they would do the IASW Holiday overlay this year when they are trying to draw attention to the new Disney character doll additions. I HOPE they do. But again, this seems like a sort of awkward year, with a lot of different things happening that could cancel each other out!

Oh, and by the way - congratulations on winning the 2Fer tickets!!:yay::banana::cool1: You are so sweet to give them to Jesus' parents. It obviously was meant to be! I swear I never win anything good!

Thank you! I am so SOO happy that I won! Made my LIFE!!! :)

I'm not sure what's going to happen with the holiday season's either. It's going to be interesting. Maybe they'll keep the celebration BBQ thingy and it just have a Halloween/Christmas overlay? Who knows about the HM either. I hope they bring back the NBC overylay this year, I enjoy it. I like the original better, but I do like (really like!) NBC and the overlay. But who knows with the anniversary and everything.

Thank you SO much!

They're asking super easy Disneyland-ish questions, we would all win!

Today they asked how many ghosts are there in HM!?

999!!!

:rotfl2: Nothing like dumbing down the questions so anyone could win them!!! They should make them harder.....have to work for them!! Then people would feel more accomplished when they did win them. Sounds like you put your quarter in & out pops the tickets....... :rotfl:

:rotfl2: Nothing like dumbing down the questions so anyone could win them!!! They should make them harder.....have to work for them!! Then people would feel more accomplished when they did win them. Sounds like you put your quarter in & out pops the tickets....... :rotfl:

I know!!! And you know what I figured out!? They were telling the listeners the answers an hour BEFORE they asked the question!! So the DJ would say, okay, it's 4pm and my answer to the question is 999". And then at 5pm the DJ would ask "How many ghosts are there in the HM?". Man!! I know that answer WITHOUT you giving it to me! :lmao:

So I went to the radio station to pick up my tickets. For some reason I kept thinking they were going to give me 1, but I got 2. So it makes it even better. :)

I'm such a geek, I took pictures of them.

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

I know that you were talking about the Bbq and I saw these on another website so I wanted to share.

503096519_ZFKVj-L.jpg

503095728_H7Cpf-L-1.jpg

OMG. Thank you!!

Ahh, they have corn bread. Ohhhhh baby! :)

Oh your welcome. I have a few sites I visit to get my Disney fix and there is this one photographer that every few days posts new pictures. I thought of you as soon as I saw them. Congratulations on the tickets.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter