POtCO "Rocking Our Roos" Pirates Guild

Girls will be French ;)

Guys will be Spanish ;) ;)

Voyez-toi tout aux docks ce soir ! Bonne chance !

Too bad we aren't Spanish, I could have used some choice words while in battle, hehehe......

Cruise, this is your reminder ;) and to all those who may have forgotten (I know I did! The light bulb just went off in my head this morning! I had totally forgotten about this :upsidedow )

Everyone still in???

It's TONIGHT at 8 pm EST. I will try to find us a quiet server. I think I have everyone on my friend's list, so no need to post the server here. Just come find me.

Girls will be French ;)

Guys will be Spanish ;) ;)

Voyez-toi tout aux docks ce soir ! Bonne chance !

Tu as fait une erreur! On dit "Voyez-vous" quand on parle avec plus de personnes.

;)

It was good sailing with such a fine crew and up against such motley a crew as well. the last bounty was well worth the troubles we had just to set sail. too bad we could not get more than 2 ships of dis'ers in the bay. thanks roos!

It was good sailing with such a fine crew and up against such motley a crew as well. the last bounty was well worth the troubles we had just to set sail. too bad we could not get more than 2 ships of dis'ers in the bay. thanks roos!

It should would have helped if I could have actually seen the cannons. That was some weird stuff going on for me.

It should would have helped if I could have actually seen the cannons. That was some weird stuff going on for me.

Ok, thank you!!!! I thought I was losing my mind.1st my dagger wasn't working,then I didn't have cannons on my frigate. I still can't see the characters talking but I am able to use my dagger now.:confused3

Ok, thank you!!!! I thought I was losing my mind.1st my dagger wasn't working,then I didn't have cannons on my frigate. I still can't see the characters talking but I am able to use my dagger now.:confused3

With the new updates I don't see half of what I should see. I do believe they are working on some of that now. Funny, I see everything on the Test Server.

I was able to shoot with the cannons, I just couldn't actually see where they were, I had to run into to them and see that "Press Shift to Shoot" in order to use them.

I also ended up in the water the first time we sank, then I tried to go back to the island and I ended up underground.

Woot! It was such great fun to get together again. I hope we can do something else again soon. I was very amused that the spanish boys needed two ships to take us down though. :rotfl2:

On a side note, I posted an FYI on our site about my son's pirate (Johnny Daggerskull). When y'all get a chance, take a peek. pirate:

Woot! It was such great fun to get together again. I hope we can do something else again soon. I was very amused that the spanish boys needed two ships to take us down though. :rotfl2:

Ahem! At the time you girls were too scared to sail more than a few yards away from your island. Even if we did sink you a quick death would be waiting for us when you respawned. Out sailing his sloop was pure genius. I was laughing so hard when you were all like, "oh no, another Spanish ship!" :rotfl:

Boys rule pirate:

Hey, if you're not checking on pirates you may not be aware that there is a valentine's day quest out with some clothes as the reward.

Also, if you're unlimited you can apply for test server access. :cool1:

Hey, if you're not checking on pirates you may not be aware that there is a valentine's day quest out with some clothes as the reward.

Also, if you're unlimited you can apply for test server access. :cool1:

Thanks for the heads up! now just need to figure out how to make time to play all these accounts....:headache:

I got my test server invite today. I haven't been on yet. It looks like I have to make separate pirates for the test server, I can't play the same pirates that I've been using on the regular server. Is that right?

I got my test server invite today. I haven't been on yet. It looks like I have to make separate pirates for the test server, I can't play the same pirates that I've been using on the regular server. Is that right?

That is correct, you need to start a new pirate. I am crazy cruise on the Test Server :)

Wow, I was just on the test server now, I must say I have never seen this many people on it at one time. Nice to finally see more people there.

That is correct, you need to start a new pirate. I am crazy cruise on the Test Server :)

Wow, I was just on the test server now, I must say I have never seen this many people on it at one time. Nice to finally see more people there.

I'll say. Now I have people to actually test with...

Does anyone else hate the new Port Royal?? I am Lvl 40 pirate master and am totallly lost!! Thanks Disney for totally messing up yet another game!! Arg, sigh, I so miss my VMK...

Does anyone else hate the new Port Royal?? I am Lvl 40 pirate master and am totallly lost!! Thanks Disney for totally messing up yet another game!! Arg, sigh, I so miss my VMK...

Actually I kind of like it. It will take some getting used to but I think layout is much more interesting.

Give it some time. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter