POtCO "Rocking Our Roos" Pirates Guild

Are there any pirates up for some ship battles? we could go vmk style and find a quiet server perhaps just ships against ships or how ever.pirate: pixiedust:

Pete who?

Surely you don't want the guy who can't get your profile on our web site to work right trying to design an online game? :scared1:

Details, details..........yes I mean the one in the same!:thumbsup2

Are there any pirates up for some ship battles? we could go vmk style and find a quiet server perhaps just ships against ships or how ever.pirate: pixiedust:

I am all over that if anyone is interested. I haven't ship battled in quite some time, but I imagine with most people done with those quests that the waters over there are fairly quiet.

Do we have enough interest to crew two ships for some "not-so-friendly" battle?

What night works best for most people?

There seems to be a new event posted on pirates home page for this weekend and its all about crews and or guilds. :thumbsup2

Making Friends for a Purpose

The Marceline Guild recently uncovered a plot devised by the EITC to change the Caribbean forever ... It's more important than ever that Pirates stand together and work together to protect our way of life! Are you in a Crew? Have you joined a Guild?

Join Captain Walter and his Crew on the docks of Port Royal this Friday, January 23 between 7 - 9 PM Pacific Time in the Barano Ocean. You will have the opportunity to learn more about Crewing and the opportunity to Crew with the GMs! You'll set out to sea with members of the Marceline Guild and help them sink EITC ships (to thwart their evil plans)! Meanwhile, obtain Crew Bonus to increase your Notoriety, boost your Cannon Skills, and earn major loot from the plunder obtained by sinking treasure-filled EITC ships. See you on the docks mate!

There seems to be a new event posted on pirates home page for this weekend and its all about crews and or guilds. :thumbsup2

Making Friends for a Purpose

The Marceline Guild recently uncovered a plot devised by the EITC to change the Caribbean forever ... It's more important than ever that Pirates stand together and work together to protect our way of life! Are you in a Crew? Have you joined a Guild?

Join Captain Walter and his Crew on the docks of Port Royal this Friday, January 23 between 7 - 9 PM Pacific Time in the Barano Ocean. You will have the opportunity to learn more about Crewing and the opportunity to Crew with the GMs! You'll set out to sea with members of the Marceline Guild and help them sink EITC ships (to thwart their evil plans)! Meanwhile, obtain Crew Bonus to increase your Notoriety, boost your Cannon Skills, and earn major loot from the plunder obtained by sinking treasure-filled EITC ships. See you on the docks mate!

Thanks for posting, Themgrind. I just read through it quickly. Sounds like it's another "meet the GM" type of event; although this time we get to sail with them.

Count me in! pirate:

You KNOW I've been waiting for the chance to take a shot at you since ship battle was first introduced! ;)

How about guys versus girls? You, Themgrind, Jedi, and Matty against me, Jewel, Jeannie, and Cruise?

If everyone is interested, that is...

You KNOW I've been waiting for the chance to take a shot at you since ship battle was first introduced! ;)

How about guys versus girls? You, Themgrind, Jedi, and Matty against me, Jewel, Jeannie, and Cruise?

If everyone is interested, that is...

Sounds like a challenge! guys, are we ok with sinking the ladies?:rotfl2:

Edited for accuracy... :thumbsup2

Bring it on you all you girly girls! pirate:

Too funny!

Count me in if possible. Where and when. And--I still have a bunch of quests I need to complete so this will work for me:thumbsup2

Wait... EVERYONE join one GM in the same place, at the same time and on the same server? Right! :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: I'm laughing even more because you attempted to join in even knowing that :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

OK, what night of the week is best for everybody? Would a Tuesday evening work? Say around 8:00 p.m. EST?

Sounds like a challenge! guys, are we ok with sinking the ladies?:rotfl2:

OK, so guys pirate: against girls princess: it is!

However...... if you guys somehow manage to sink us first, we're switching up teams! princess:

If we sink you first.........well......... All I can say is...... game on ;) :woohoo:

Wait... EVERYONE join one GM in the same place, at the same time and on the same server? Right! :rotfl2:
This was about the least thought out official event that POTCO has had. Not only was the one ocean they were on consisitently full, but the one war frigate they were sailing only held 11 members (Xavier and Walter were on the same ship). From what I heard Xavier sailed while Walter talked.

I got on POTCO about a half hour after the event started on Friday night. It only took me about a half hour trying to be able to get on the ocean. When I got to the docks they were both crowded (at least 100 at big dock and about 25 at small dock) just waiting for the ship to return. I waited around through 4 sailings and never got picked, so decided to sail my ship along with theirs. They went after EITC, but sunk most anything in sight before they got to the Sea Vipers :-)sad2: ). They did take down a few Navy Kingfisher flags and succeeded in capturing them all. In the 3 times I sailed my ship with theirs the toughest thing they ever took on solo were the Kingfishers and 1 Maurander with 2 other ships help.

After about an hour of trying to get some hints of upcoming events or changes I logged off with no new info. I only resubscribed to Pirates for a half year when my initial subscription ran out and unless they make some major changes soon it may be my last time.

...OK, what night of the week is best for everybody? Would a Tuesday evening work? Say around 8:00 p.m. EST?
If you don't mind a non-roo joining in Tuesday at 8pm ET would work for me as well. I could sail on either ship to balance the sides (sorry guys, but being with a bunch of wenches appeals to me).

I also could help anybody with any quests they still have open. I especially like sailing if that happens to be a quest that needs completing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter