potc3:our story a fresh start!

"your scareing her!" ruby yelled all three of them keept yelling at each other until miranda came in the room

jack told her then miranda took jack out on deck "jack...jack.....jack what am i going to do with you?"she asked

"shes so prety" the little babys eyes just staird up at them then waved her little hands in the air

"she has your eyes" ben said ruby smiled it was true just then she realized something "ben...are we going to get married?" she asked he smiled looked at her and then kneeled on one leg "how did you read my mind?" he said as he took he hand "ruby sparrow, will you marry me?" she laughed and said "yes of course" just then...

ruby handed emma to him "go show her off im going to rest"she said then ben took the baby above deck

and megan and her husband(isnt his name like drew? or something) were sitting there along with amy danny and isabelle "oh shes so cute!" amy said danny leaned past his twin and said "shes got ruby's eyes" ben smiled "i said the same thing" he said just then miranda came out and

and they met in a small island's por
jamey ran down with her newborn(what was its name i dont think we named it? i thnik it should be...ermm...ashley) and onto the pearl

i belived we named it anna! lol

they where talking and mark and caleb (who are staying with jamey) where practising there sword fighting with jack

the boys had jack cornered and they knocked his sword out of his hand. jack held up his hands"wow you guys are getting good at this." they laughed and

meanwhile jamey waqs talking to ruby "

hmmmm im tierd i dont know what to put! so

but little did they know....

change for ever they would lose a few of them

i have to clean my room be back in a few hours

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter