potc3:our story a fresh start!

catycatcat4

Shhhh I made the username when I was a child >_<
me and cool thought are storry was dieing so were starting over we will still post on the other one a little thought and yes miranda we will add you back to the story dont kill us

on with the show!

jack cut his way out of the cracken and was standing on a beach covered in fish guts he spat some out of his mouth and said "wheres the rum when you need it"

at tias shack.....
elezbeth had tears streeming down her face as she turned to will and walked up and huged him

Elizabeth looked at Barbossa.. ' Of course Tia had to bring HIM back to life..' she thought to herself as Tia spoke. " You Will have to go to de end of de earth to find de Jack Sparrow.." She began...

little did they know he was realy just staned on an island at risk of davey jones geting him and that what was happening to him right now

jack stood on the island as the flying duch man came out of the water "oh bugger" he said

Jack looked at Davey Jones.. " Long time no see isn't it Davey?" Jack said slyly as he back away alittle.

"ye owe me your sole still jack and this time there be no geting away"davey jones said

back at the shack
elezbeth sat in disress thinking 'i dont desrive will after what ive done to him if i am a pirate like jack says will wont want me any way'

Barbossa looked at his newish crew.. " So, we be sailing to find Jack then?" He said as they began to walk out of the Shack.

( What i dont get is how on earth does Elizabeth end up seperated from Jack and Will and with the Chinese captain..) I dont get it at all rofl..

on the way out barbosa turned to will and said"will you be captining the ship?" he asked will

Will looked at Barbossa surprised.. " Aren't YOU going to be captaining the ship?" He said with wide eyes. Barbossa rolled his eyes..

Will looked at him a moment.. " Why do you think that?" He said uneasily..
Will had many thoughts on his mind at this point besides captaining the ship.. ' Did Elizabeth have feelings for Jack? Where was the Dutchman's heart? How was he going to save his father?'

( does Beckett have the heart at this point.. im forgetting..or is it norrington whom has the heart?)

lets not do this like the movie lets make the story how we want it to be

will disided he was not going to argue and they got on the ship a few moment after they left elezbeth walked up to will and said "....

sorry it took so long i had to think

" I love you" She said trying to reassure herself.. ' At least I think I love you..' rang in her head. Will smiled and thought to himself.. ' What was I so worried about?' Barbossa came up to them.. " Are we leaving or are you just going to stare at your bonnie lass all day long?" He smirked as he bit into an apple.

( Sorry I had an exciting somewhat of a twist to the story if and when we find the heart rofl..)

will smiled at elezbeth and walked off 'i have to win her back' he thought

As they began to set sail Will looked at Barbossa.. " Why did you want ME to be the captain?" He said looking at him confused..

Jack sat in the sand on the island he had been marooned on so many times before.. " Why did that blasted Kraken have to spit me up here? Anywhere else in the entire universe would have suited me better." He said allowed as he walked up and down the beach.. " And of course the bonnie lass had to burn all the rum.." He said as he still paced the beach..

jack made his way to the rum seller any way hopeing for some thing to be left just some thing and there was one bottle of rum she didnt burn

" The bonnie lass decided to throw everything in.. of course she did.." He said throwing his hands up in the air..

that night jack sat on the beach "ill die with out rum"he said to him self right then a ship just happend to be passing bye jack shoot up and started waveing his hands in the air and screeming at it little did he know it was the very ship elezbeth was on

The Ship came right up to the beach.. partcially beached on the sand. The entire crew ran out onto the sand.. " JACK!" They yeld.. Will looked at him.. " Did you kill the Kraken?" he asked still looking at him.. " Am I not Captain Jack Sparrow?" Jack said as he walked towards Elizabeth.. " Like I was saying before Love, I like to wave at those moments as they pass by." Elizabeth looked at him with a confused face as he swept her up into his arms and kissed her.. Elizabeth immediately pulled away and slapped him.. " JACK!" She hollard. Will held a gun close to Jack's head.. " What? Your honestly going to shoot captain Jack Sparrow?" Jack said holding out his arm. Elizabeth held a gun to Will.. " Elizabeth your going to shoot me?" Will said looking at her as if she was crazy.. " No..are you going to shoot Jack?" She asked. " Well.. No.." He said putting down the gun. " Good now if you two arent going to shoot anybody and im not going to shoot anybody.. can we please get on the ship and leave this god-forsaken island." He said wavering towards the ship.

so they left on the ship and set sail the next day they cam accrose....

sorry its takeing so long i have to watch my brothes and sisters that dont need watched

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter