Pot Luck Question?

100%Disney

<font color=9999FF>On the lookout for a good sushi
When asked to bring a dish, what do you usually bring?
I do potato salad or deviled eggs.

Usually macaroni and cheese :)

Uffda!

some sort of MN hot dish, like tatertots/hamburger.

herc.

Depends on the group involed. When we did it with Cub Scouts, I always wanted to take something healthy and easy that kids would eat. I usually took grapes cut into small bunches and Jello jigglers. Now with adults I will take a layered green salad.

Deviled eggs. If I didn't bring them I wouldn't be allowed at the party, cookout, etc. :earboy2:

It depends on my mood. I made a 7 layer taco dip for my military spouses club tonight, I made garlic herbed mashed potatoes for the Thanksgiving luncheon, then there is orzotto w/ herbs and mushrooms, veggies in garlic cream sauce, broccoli rice casserole, southern style potato salad, and I won't mention desserts. I like to cook (my mom is a 5* chef so it runs in the family LOL). I get alot of recipes online so I don't make the same thing all the time.

Seven layer taco dip sounds so good, is it easy to make?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter