Posts not appearing

I typed out a super long reply to someone yesterday about cruising with toddlers and of course, it's not showing. What's the point? :(
Yup, pretty much how I feel. I had been checking the DCL forum each day to see if it was fixed, and I'm not even bothering to do that anymore, since no one has responded here to say they are working on it. There is really no point in using that forum, for those of us affected, IMO. If you can't see posts, then it's impossible to be part of the conversation.

@WebmasterAlex
@WebmasterCorey
@WebmasterJackie
@WebmasterJohn
@WebmasterKathy
@WebmasterMaryJo
@WebmasterPete

Yup, pretty much how I feel. I had been checking the DCL forum each day to see if it was fixed, and I'm not even bothering to do that anymore, since no one has responded here to say they are working on it. There is really no point in using that forum, for those of us affected, IMO. If you can't see posts, then it's impossible to be part of the conversation.

AGREE

Reactions: NAB

I think they have some of us muted at this point! 😂 I guess I'm glad I'm not new here, or I'd be confused as heck about how to use the boards and give up on the entire idea. I try not to be a complainer, but it's a little odd that no one has acknowledged that multiple users have this issue.
I'm just saying, "At least tell us you're aware of the problem, and (hopefully) you're looking into it". Even if the answer is "We can't figure it out to fix it, so we're going to have to live with the problem." is an answer. Of course, that could mean some of us might bail on the DISboards.

Me too! I posted a quote and a reply and it never showed up. Would be nice if someone were to tell us they are looking into it.

Another one it is happening to, especially for me in Cruise Line.

What do you mean when you say that you can't see posts 8, 9, and 10 on the DCL forum? Is this in a specific thread?
No it is happening on the whole DLC forum.

I started a thread on Saturday and can’t post on it or see posts that I get a notification for.

Read other threads and can’t post on because no box at bottom to do so. Or again it said someone posted on that thread and it isn’t there.

There is really no point in using that forum, for those of us affected, IMO
It's happening on much more than just one forum. Community Board I'm having a lot of issues. People quote me or a new reply and when you click on the alert it just takes you to the top of the page. And in various boards the reply box is gone depending on the thread.

I just now was able to see a post I posted this morning on Cruise board that I was not able to see after I posted.

So, what I posted about has been now fixed.

It's happening on much more than just one forum. Community Board I'm having a lot of issues. People quote me or a new reply and when you click on the alert it just takes you to the top of the page. And in various boards the reply box is gone depending on the thread.
If you can post a link to a specific thread, I'll take a look.

If you can post a link to a specific thread, I'll take a look.
Most of the threads I ended up not "watching" anymore because of the issue so I've had a hard time relocating them.

I've waited a bit of time to see if it would occur on newer threads I've posted across several forums. For now I haven't run into that issue again so maybe it has gotten fixed in which case thank you!!

It was definitely not just a cruise line only forum issue. If it comes up again I'll be sure to take screen shots attach here and post the thread link here.

Issues are cropping up again between missing posts and replies and now format issues I'm seeing @WebmasterCorey there's a few threads started already on this but thought I would pop this one back up. Missing posts issue had been fixed until it started happening today and along with that is formatting issues.

Here's an example from the Transportation Board regarding formatting: https://www.disboards.com/threads/p...cerns-etc-here.2500174/page-628#post-64480642

1670970626625.png

1670970702493.png

Here's a thread on Tech Support: https://www.disboards.com/threads/formatting-on-chrome-is-off.3903835/ although I'm hearing this is affecting multiple types of browsers like Safari as well
1670970809030.png

Bumping the thread again @WebmasterCorey @WebmasterAlex

Here's an example of missing post seems to be following the pattern of before. This is where it's missing my post #8 on the thread
https://www.disboards.com/threads/does-anyone-else-ever-get-frustrated.3903895/#post-64481946

You can also see the formatting issue too
View attachment 725115
Post #8 isn't missing. It's in the upper right. The weird column issue looks like this:

Post 1 | Post 6 | Post 8
Post 2 | Blank | Blank
Post 3 | Blank | Blank
Post 4 | Blank | Blank
Post 5 | Blank | Blank
Post 7 | Blank <--- Post 7 Spans Columns 1 & 2
Post 9 <--- Posts 9+ Span Columns 1, 2, & 3
Post 10
etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter