Postcard exchange sent/received COMPLETED

I received 3 interesting cards from Bucks County, PA from DVCfamily41801. Thank you very much. My kids and I will be looking up those places on Google. It's nice to learn about other places.

Oh good, pleased they finally arrived. Been trying to remember what day I sent them:)

As for the ones you are not sure who sent... it could be one of three people. Were they addressed to you or Matt? If you know that much then we can narrow the field.:goodvibes

I believe the envelope was addressed to me :)

Matt received an envelope from Julia..Thank you!! When he saw the map post card he noticed Winchester and Southampton. There is a Southampton near us and in our town there is a Winchester Avenue!:)

I received 3 lovely postcards from afar. :) They are from Luxorsun71 and they show different scenes of Forfar. How beautiful. Thanks so much.

Have received postcards from DVCFAMILY41801. Thanks Lisa and Matt. I think my mum might try the soup, she loves crab. The snow looks great - don't get much where we live so might have to go on holiday somewhere soon just to see some haha x
Thanks again x
:)

Matt and I received 2 envelopes yesterday...1 from Auriel and I am so sorry but I don't know who the others were from and Matt took them to school. I believe I saw something from Poole. He was excited to show them off.:) Then today we received from Nicola73. Thank you all!!!

Tracked it down and the mystery has been solved. Those postcards are from Mickeyears.:goodvibes

Hope there are some more deliveries today:)

I received 3 lovely postcards of Forfar, Angus, Scotland today from Spookysarah. Thanks so much!

A great big thankyou to Rose mary (flrose)for the lovely postcards from florida:hug: the stickers and florida orange bubble gum really brightened my morning and got us vey excited about our holiday thanks againxx:flower3:

Thankyou to Lisa and Matt (DVCFAMILY 41801) for the lovely postcards we recived to day :flower3:

Anybody else receive some postcards today??:goodvibes

Here's a list of who is still waiting.

Quasi123 - posted 7th

Fizzy Fish - posted 7th

ilovedisney - posted 7th

SanibelSpirit - posted ?

TiggerDad - posted 7th

fatdave - posted 29/5 (These most definately should have arrived well before now)

Cabmom - posted ?

dvcfamily41801 - posted 7th

dvcfamily41801 - posted ?

dvcfamiily41801 (Matt) - posted 7th

D15NEY - posted 7th

FloridaSam (Cameron) - posted 7th

FloridaSam (Cameron) - posted 6th

FloridaSam (Cameron) - posted 7th

FloridaSam (Liam) - posted 5th

FloridaSam (Liam) - posted 7th

FloridaSam (Liam) - posted 5th

SpookySarah - posted 7th?

luxorsun71 - posted 8th

luxorsun71 - posted 7th?

JLitfin - posted ?

cmwade77 - posted ?

cmwade77 - posted 6th

If I've missed anyone, please let me know.

I'm sorry I'm late posting. On Saturday I received three beautiful picture postcards from Kathryn (Fizzy Fish) from North Wales. Two had beautiful scenic pictures and one had a map with pictures, animals, etc. from each area. I really enjoyed them. Thanks so much. :goodvibes

Donna

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter