Post your Guest Room-if you have 1- and come to mine

I'm Tulip on VMK
my rooms are:

Hut Hang Out
Beach Bathing Island
Evil Hide Out

Hope to add a teleport soon to the DIS Lobby.

i have 2 rooms 1 is The Magic Pin Room owned by Funnygirl my other is my new room it's Ugly Model Show (I will change it soon any ideas on a name?)

HollyJoy said:
....I'll probably rename this one eventually. Not sure to what though.

Holly
(Tinkgirl on VMK)
How do you rename your room??

CoKoBOY said:
mine is called Tea Time, I dont know what it should be about. im not done with it though, all you can do there is sit and drink! :rolleyes:
questions:
1. how do you make rides?
2. how do you control stuff,like move the gates open, close
3. how do you make games?(sorta like question #1)
Please answers these questions :guilty:
Where did you find these answers?

Everyone else MUST be playing so much more than me....I feel so behind everyone!! :guilty:

dizluvr71 said:
I'm Tulip on VMK
my rooms are:

Hut Hang Out
Beach Bathing Island
Evil Hide Out

Hope to add a teleport soon to the DIS Lobby.

Hey Tulip! I was playing with you in Fireworks last night! Good game! :)

mtblujeans said:
How do you rename your room??

Where did you find these answers?

:

When you are in your room, click on the icon on the bottom right of your screen. It looks like a globe. It's the room information button. From there, you can click on "edit" room info, and you can change both the room name and the description! :)

HollyJoy said:
When you are in your room, click on the icon on the bottom right of your screen. It looks like a globe. It's the room information button. From there, you can click on "edit" room info, and you can change both the room name and the description! :)
Thanks so much! You are soooo very helpful!! :wizard:

My room is the Dis Parrot House Wife

I have several rooms, some of which can be most popular at times :)

I have:

* Hidden Mickey Help *

When I'm bored, I'll take kids on tours and I accept tips (stuff they want to give me... ) a good friend of mine, SonicPluto Helps out with that one.

* Club VMK *
This is my version of Club 33 (which I totally would have named it, if we were able to use numbers :P) It is an exclusive club for characters created "born" in the park. All others may apply by answering a silly Disney-related Trivia question. I don't spend as much time in here as I used too, due to the fact its really nothing more then a chat room.

* Cowboy Musical Chairs *
Is a falling chairs game. I get this running when I am low on stuff, and have others I care to part with.

* The Pirate Place *
I've dubbed this the resident watering hole for those skally-wags that brave the seven seas! Come rest your toes for a spell, and have a drink. Its kind of a tropical pirates theme. This one is currently under construction (aka, I need more stuff!)

I totally loved the idea of decoration a room (I was a SIMS fanatic in my day...) so, I went a little crazy, lol. I have two more I can do things with... I'm just blank on ideas! Come and visit me, I'd love to get to know your character :)

-Trix-

pictures.html

hope that works..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter