Post your Dog and Cat pix here:

The first one - The other night I wasn't sure if Jack was under the bed so I stuck my phone down there and took a picture that that's what I got!

The second picture - He's giving me the "it's time to go to bed so why are you still sitting there" look!

Attachments

• jack 1.jpg
    jack 1.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 5
  • jack 2.jpg
    jack 2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 4
thanks a lot ! i tried it, but when i try to paste, it doesn’t react (( it says "contains inappropriate elements"

You need at least ten messages here before you can start posting photos, and right now you have six.
Give it a shot after your tenth message.
Also, even after my tenth message when I posted my first photo here, it told me the image was too large. So I cropped it a bit and it posted up.
But, I haven’t gotten that message since, and all my other photos have posted up just fine…!!! 🙂

ETA…
Also, I post only from my phone, and the site makes it very simple to do so…!!! 🙂

Last edited:
This is Murphy, our two year old Bichon.

View attachment 862785
IMG_3766.jpeg
This pic make me want to order a couple black olives in my next Martini.
Wendy and Walter

1339092313_cat_plays_shell_game.gif

Last edited:
Our much loved and slightly spoiled rescues, Cutter and Rory. Both were foster fails that resulted in two under 12 months at the time we adopted.

View attachment 862615View attachment 862617
rory-jpg.862617

I love GS's expressive faces, they study everything. They tilt their head when reasoning with you. They talk with a look from those eyes.
We have a 7 year old special needs child in the family and they steady her walk, accurately detect her blood sugar and come between her anyone that approaches. A nose like a '57 Volkswagen gearshift knob.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter