Post your Disney LuLaRoe outfits!

I just found a red and off white polka dot Madison in a multi consultant sale!! I snagged it right away, so I'm happy to hear it won't be too hot.
Totally jealous. Had the one I'd found been a Cassie I would've jumped all over it no matter what size and just had my mom alter it because that'd be a quick and simple alteration. Being the Madison alteration would be much more involved and would never happen.

Not really Disney related, but I just got this Carly! It's my first dress/top. Maybe I can find a way to wear it at Disney!

Attachments

• IMG_20170228_070241955.jpg
    IMG_20170228_070241955.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 124

Following this thread because I absolutely love LuLaRoe! Some of the Disney themed outfits I've seen are absolutely adorable!
I need to find a shirt to match, but I got some cute leggings with cameras on them for a MK visit. They reminded me of the song "Making Memories" on an old Disney Sing Along movie that my kids watched over and over again!

I will probably wear either Converse or cute little Keds with the leggings rolled a little in Disney.

I just bought this Perfect T because my instant reaction to seeing it was The Haunted Mansion.

I've seen the same pattern with different, brighter/tropical colors and it immediately made me think "Poly" or "Trader Sam's."

I love your outfits! What do you use to make your shirts? I have been trying to figure out what to wear with my castles & love your castle home shirt!

Threads like these are fun & a little dangerous. I'm a consultant, but I keep seeing awesome prints that I don't get in my inventory...so the challenge is to sell at least as much as I shop!

I'm not the TR writer, I just found it and am dying to read her report and see her outfits. Elenadc is the poster.

This thread inspired me to actually give Lularoe a chance. Can't find the castle leggings so far :( but my first purchase was today and the ones attached. Kind of monorail inspired I thought!

ETA: I could only find them in TC, so hoping they're not too large, I'm sort of of borderline (normal size 10) so hoping it'll be ok?

Attachments

• IMG_0525.PNG
    IMG_0525.PNG
    314.5 KB · Views: 159
My consultant got new inventory in this week and I can't wait to see what things I can scoop up for Disney. I already saw a few floral prints I would like for Flower & Garden!

Just brainstorming for ya from my girl's selection. My pictures said it was too large to upload!?!? But she has 2 pair with parrot looking birds that could be tiki room. A pair with kangaroos that could be animal kingdom and a pair with what's looks like playing card kings and queens that could be Alice in wonderland/through the looking glass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter