Post your Disney LuLaRoe outfits!

brooke789

DIS Veteran
I cannot believe there is not a LLR Disney outfit thread! I'm hoping to wear just LLR leggings for our November trip! I'd love to see outfit suggestions or what you've done!

I'm definitely wearing these!
Zw8P4E

I also have several others, just have to Disney them up!

I'd love to find a Perfect T that would work for Sally from Nightmare. I already bought leggings that are her skin color, so I'm looking for a patchy style top.

I don't have my pics on this computer but I wore a black and white animal print Cassie that was very reminiscent of dalmation print with a Cruella tank on my last trip. It was perfect. I go in August so it's way too hot for leggings but I was so perfectly comfy in a Cassie that I plan on wearing them every day of my next trip

I have the red and white polka dot leggings to wear to Disney as well as the red and white polka dot with black sleeves Randy.

This thread makes me so happy I don't have any disney themed leggings (yet). I will have to let my go-to consultant know I'm heading to disney and to keep an eye out for ones for me!!!!

The sizing is so wonky on them! I wear a S or M perfect T and have to buy an XL Randy. But I do love the ones I have!
Good to know! I actually don't like having to search for the size charts for every single item to see what I wear. So, I have leggings and some skirts and just bought a dress. Haven't done any of their just tops. I do love that Randy though!

definitely size up on Randy! I'm an xs or even xxs Carly and have to get XL Randy. I hadn't thought about the polka dot patterns!!!

definitely size up on Randy! I'm an xs or even xxs Carly and have to get XL Randy. I hadn't thought about the polka dot patterns!!!

I'm obsessed with polka dots in general but the red, white and black pieces just say Disney to me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter