Post Your ADRs: September 2009 ADR Master List!

Sept 4th -14th ressies I was very excited and surprised We Got Everything we wanted and when! Had 4 phones dialling 5 minutes before open only 1 got through other 3 phones on hold over 30 minutes after open was just curious...man we were nervous, but it worked out perfect!
Chef De France 5:40 party of 7
Cinderella Galla feast 5:35 party of 7
Rose n Crown 7:30 (hoping for outside table illuminations) party of 7
Sci-Fi 12:05(oop) Hollywood n vine 6:20 party of 9
CRT breakfast 8:35(oop) Chef Mickeys 5:35 party of 9
Ohanas 7:00 party of 9
Akershus 5:05 party of 9
1900 park fare breakfast 9:25 party of 9
Le Cellier 6:05 party of 7
Crystal Palace 6:15 party of 7
:banana:

Okay...I figured out how to cancel my ressies on line. Party of 3 so I assume these will work for anybody with 2-4ppl. Just got rid of:

Teppan Edo for Sat, Sept 19th @ 5:10pm

Whispering Canyon for Sun, Sept 20th @ 5:30pm

Still have the O'Hana @7:15 on Sat, Sept 26th. If anybody's interested in that one, just reply and I'll cancel it when you're able to call and get it at about the same time.

9/20 - Boma 5:05
9/24 - Crystal Palace 4:50 (my birthday with Eeyore!)

Also... now for the begging.

My brother will be celebrating his 5th birthday on 9/22 and despite my dad's best efforts we were locked out of Chef Mickey's for dinner.

If anyone picked up a reservation today for around 5-6:30, is flexible with their dining dates and is willing to help my family out... well, I'd be eternally grateful and the Force would be with you always.

If you're holding onto that reservation tenaciously... well... I can't blame you. :-)

I finally got to make our ressies this morning. I woke up from a nightmare at 5:00 and decided to stay awake and try the on-line system at 6. I got the following ADRs:

Sept. 21st - Narcoosee's 7:15 (my b-day)
Sept. 22nd - Tutto Italia 6:30
Sept. 23rd - Chef Mickeys 8:25 a.m. (ds b-day)
Tony's Town Square 5:10
Sept. 24th - Kona 5:35
Sept. 25th - Coral Reef 5:25
Sept. 26th - T REX 6:00

The only one that I didn't get was dinner at LeCellier, but I was OK with that since we did not love it the last time we went (some of our food was overcooked/burnt).

Since this is a b-day trip for ds, I have arranged for a Pirates & Pals voyage on the 20th along with a visit that day to the Pirates League for him and dd. I had hoped to do this on his actual birthday, but the voyage is only held on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays (if I remember correctly). It should be a great trip!!

Okay...I figured out how to cancel my ressies on line. Party of 3 so I assume these will work for anybody with 2-4ppl. Just got rid of:

Teppan Edo for Sat, Sept 19th @ 5:10pm

Whispering Canyon for Sun, Sept 20th @ 5:30pm

Still have the O'Hana @7:15 on Sat, Sept 26th. If anybody's interested in that one, just reply and I'll cancel it when you're able to call and get it at about the same time.

If no one takes it by wednesday and I don't get it on one of my other open days, I'll definitely bug you about this later.

9/9 1900 Park Fare 4:30 pm
9/10 Yak & Yeti 4:30 pm
9/11 Chefs De France 5:00pm
9/12 Akershus 9:25 am
9/13 Teppan Edo 5:20pm
9/14 Crystal Palace 6:00pm
9/15 Boma 9:45 am
9/15 Chef Mickeys 6:30pm
9/16 Le Cellier 5:35pm
9/17 Ohana 5:00pm

:yay:Yippee!!:yay:
GF IPO made all my dining reservations on Sunday - all within 10 minutes of my preferred time:

9/19 7:50pm Narcoossee's - My Birthday Dinner
9/21 2:00pm T-Rex
9/23 6:10pm Boma
9/25 2:05pm The Plaza
9/26 7:40am Kona Cafe

Called in this morning (DVC, so no online...calling was faster anyway )
And got all I wanted
I called right at 4:00 was told there was a 30 minute wait. Hung up, waited a few minutes to see if it was getting worse. Called at 4:09....told that 10 minute wait, was actually connected with someone at 4:13 and done and finished at 4:36.

Got:
9-21.....Brown Derby, 12:10 pm
9-22.....Wishpering Canyon, 12:45 pm
9-23.....'Ohana, 9:10 pm (that was the only time that was way off)
9-24.....Rose and Crown, noon
9-25.....50's Prime Time, noon
9-26.....Boma, 9:45 am
9-28.....Le Cellier, 12:35 pm
9-29.....House of Blues, noon

All for 2...I am very pleased...I was worried about Le Cellier....that is our favorite and we eat there every trip.

How do I check/cancel my adr's online? When I made them online yesterday I could see all of them. But when I tried to check them today it said they could not be retrieved????

Since I booked my trip through a TA, I need her to do my online ADRs for me on Wednesday, and I'm trying to finalize my list to send her - can someone who can currently check ADRs for Wednesday, September 23 let me know if anything is available for Ohana Dinner between 5:30 and 7:00?

I booked 'Ohana's today for 9/23 and the best I could get was 9:10 pm....late, but better than nothing.

soo excited...

9/3 BF at Boma in resort
dinner 5:45 CB Cape May Cafe Clam Bake Buffet

9/4 Sunrise Safari with Breakfast buffet at Pizzafari IN AKP
6:30 dinner at Tutto Italia

9/5 4pm Sons bday dinner at T-Rex

9/6 BF 10 am 1900 Park Fare
Dinner 5:30 the Wave

9/7 11:15 farewell Lunch at Sci-Fi

How do I check/cancel my adr's online? When I made them online yesterday I could see all of them. But when I tried to check them today it said they could not be retrieved????

One mistake I was making for the first couple of tries was putting in my room reservation number and not the ADR confirmation number. If you put that in as well as the correct phone number, you should be good :thumbsup2

:drinking1Our Adr's :

Sunday- 6th...Chef Mickeys [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]7:05pm [/FONT]
Monday- 7th...Coral Reef 4:05pm
Tuesday- 8th...Donalds Safari 10:05am
Wednesday 9th... Grand Gathering Tony's Breakfast 9am
Thursday 10th...Sci Fi 6:40pm
Friday 11th...Cape May Cafe 10:35am
Saturday 12th...1900 Park Fare 7:05pm
Sunday 13th...Ohana 10:50am
Monday- 14th...DTD RFC 3pm

One mistake I was making for the first couple of tries was putting in my room reservation number and not the ADR confirmation number. If you put that in as well as the correct phone number, you should be good :thumbsup2

That's what I was doing wrong! Thank you!! Now it works!:thumbsup2

This didn't work for me. It asks for the room confirmation number and since I booked with a TA I don't have one. :headache: (I seem to be using that smiley a lot lately.)

THANK YOU!
I was getting so frustrated, because I was using the Resort Confirmation # too! Now that I know it's the Dining Reservation #, I was able to pull up each and every one!
THANKS AGAIN!

I called on Saturday morning and got everything that we wanted to make priority seating for. :cheer2:

Sept 20 O'hana 9:30A
Sept 23 Le Cellier 12:40P :woohoo:(finally after 2 trips trying to get into here)
Sept 25 Boma 5:30P

THANK YOU!
I was getting so frustrated, because I was using the Resort Confirmation # too! Now that I know it's the Dining Reservation #, I was able to pull up each and every one!
THANKS AGAIN!
I must be doing something wrong. Can someone point me in the right direction so I can check mine??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter