Post Photos of Hotels Here...DLH, HoJo, BWPPI, DI&S, CCI...etc.

I loved these bottles. My DFi ended up putting some in his suitcase on the first day and they replaced those. He wanted to put them in his suitcase every day, but I told him we didn't need 4 sets!!! He said we could take a bunch, clean them up, and use them as decorations on the tables at our wedding. I still said no. I was afraid of being charged if we took them every day!

We ended up with 2 sets! However, come to think of it, he still has my set!

When my friends and I go, we usually stay two nights, so I am able to do the old 'stash the bottles in the luggage' trick and the maids will leave more for us the next day, so I get a set and the other person gets a set! But if we do a one-night stay at some point and there are bottles I don't have, if I am the one who makes and pays for the reservation, then I am claiming the toiletries for my own!

Oh... they expect to to take them...

At the Grand Cal... you get the H2O Plus products...

Oh... they expect to to take them...

At the Grand Cal... you get the H2O Plus products...

Yes, I got my H20 things at GCh last year. Actually, all of the Disney toiletries are made by H20 now, but those are the only ones that clearly say H20 on the packages. If you look on the back of the other toiletries form the other hotels, in small print you will see they are also H20, but with Mickey packaging!

And I know they expect us to swipe the bottles. What I meant was that in the past, because we have always stayed at least two nights, there were chances for me to get a full set and my friends to get a full set when the maids came and replenished the supply. But in the future, if we only stay one night and therefore get ONE set, and if I am the one paying for the room, then I am taking the bottles for my own and my friends will not get any! Hee hee.;)

What GREAT photos of all the hotels!
It made me sub:thumbsup2
But does anyone have other pictures of the BWPPI ?
We're planning on staying there in Sept:cool1:

Thanks!!

I am thinking this thread really oughta be STICKY .... maybe attached to the one about hotels.

umm ive always took the tolitrys from any where. (if im paying for three nights i take three nights) (use to do this more dsidnt do this last year)

but id think since id be paying 150+ a night or soemthing id take the toletrys..and your dh is right they would be cute at the wedding. have fun

I just saw this for the first time. I LOVE the DLH pictures (actually I like all of them, but I'm most interested in DLH.) I will be sure to take pics on our trip this winter. AND of food. My favorite thing to do is browse food photos from DLR.

I just saw this for the first time. I LOVE the DLH pictures (actually I like all of them, but I'm most interested in DLH.) I will be sure to take pics on our trip this winter. AND of food. My favorite thing to do is browse food photos from DLR.

DH and I are staying at the DLH in September. I will be sure and post LOTS of pictures.

I don't remember anyone posting pictures of the Best Western Anaheim Inn. I will in September.:goodvibes

wow, its great to see these pics, wish I'd seen them before I booked my hotel though - I have booked HoJos with Disney view, for me and my son, but am almost wishing I'd gone for one of the resort hotels, am loving the extra Mickey-ness of them - especially those bottles!!!!!

HoJos is Ok though ..... right......:confused:

We just got back from staying at the Hyatt Regency on Harbor and it was very nice. The bed was so comfortable and my kids loved the view outside!! I didn't take any outside pics but they are on their website. Here are pics of the inside of our room. The staff was great and very friendly too!:thumbsup2

020.jpg

019.jpg

wow, its great to see these pics, wish I'd seen them before I booked my hotel though - I have booked HoJos with Disney view, for me and my son, but am almost wishing I'd gone for one of the resort hotels, am loving the extra Mickey-ness of them - especially those bottles!!!!!

HoJos is Ok though ..... right......:confused:

hojos was awesome!!! we were there for 7 nights the 1st of june and we had a disneyview on the 7th floor w/the skylights. the room was very spacious. the walk to dl was nothing. we watched the fireworks everynight from our balcony. we had groceries delivered from vons. and they were there right when we checked in. the rates for the disney hotels were too high. we just don't stay in our rooms that much. in disney world we always stay onsite cause the rates are great! btw, we met a very nice couple from new zealand when we were in california. i was envious cause they were on vacation for 8 weeks!!!
have fun and if you have any questions feel free to ask!!
mousiemom

We just got back from staying at the Hyatt Regency on Harbor and it was very nice. The bed was so comfortable and my kids loved the view outside!! I didn't take any outside pics but they are on their website. Here are pics of the inside of our room. The staff was great and very friendly too!:thumbsup2

020.jpg

019.jpg

chargergirl,
How far was the walk from the Hyatt or was the shuttle necessary?
Also, how do the rates compare to the Disney Hotels?
So glad it was a great stay for you! Thanks for adding the pictures!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter