Post here when accepted

hey! my name is Johnette, I live in southern New Jersey and I go to Montclair State University. i applied a while ago, got accepted 4 days later. my arrival date is jan 13, i'll be working as a "fairy godmother in training" at one of the bibbidy bobbidy boutiques in WDW. im so excited and I hope to see you there! :woohoo:

hey! my name is Johnette, I live in southern New Jersey and I go to Montclair State University. i applied a while ago, got accepted 4 days later. my arrival date is jan 13, i'll be working as a "fairy godmother in training" at one of the bibbidy bobbidy boutiques in WDW. im so excited and I hope to see you there! :woohoo:

I know lots of FGIT and they Love their job. It does get a bit stressful but it is a pretty good role to have. They have pretty much 9-5 or 12-8 hours (GREAT hours for us CPs):lovestruc

Welcome to the DIS, and congrats on getting BBB! I graduated from Montclair State in July. :)

thanks Joanna71985 and jewjubean!

that's good to know about the hours and thats so cool that you're a MSU alumni!

i just read on a facebook group page that the new cps for spring 2010 for FGIT are all going to be in the castle! :lovestruc the person who posted it said that her manager at the BBB in downtown disney told them that the new cps would not be working in the DTD boutique. :cloud9:

if its true, total win!!!!1:scared1:

Hey congrats! I live in Clementon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter