Post here when accepted

Luckily, I'm still in a dorm, so the only real furniture I have is one bookcase. But I've also got a ton of plastic bins (including a 72 gallon tub), and a tv, plastic shelving and drawers, etc. I'm trying to figure out if the tv is coming with me or not (they aren't provided in the housing, right?), and I'm hoping to just be able to condense down to my 3 plastic stacking crates. So far, I've gone through all my books and music, and I'm shipping or giving away 2.5 full shelves worth of my bookshelf! I think that's pretty darn good. :cool1:

They do not provide TVs in the apartment. It depends if your roomies are bringing tvs or not. I'm bringing mine for everyone to watch, since my roomie is flying and I'm driving. Made it more practical for me to bring the tv. And you have done good so far getting rid of 2.5 shelves already. I've already gotten rid of a few bags worth of things. sold some old horse riding stuff, gonna donate stuffed animals/beanie babies to toys for tots, etc.

Wow, that's a lot of stuff! As for myself, I'll try to limit the things I bring since I live in NY and these airlines charge a hefty price for each additional luggage.
I don't know what I would do if I was flying. Luckily, I'm driving.

No response on Friday, so I have to wait out the weekend. Now I can't even check my email obsessively to pass the time. Worst experience ever!

Mine won't drive. I'm taking all my worldly possessions in prolly 2 suitcases and a backpack...scary :scared1:

I was thinking it would be much easier and cheaper to fly out there, but then I won't have my car, and be able to take way less belongings. I am a born and raised Cali girl, and can't live without my car.. Now fingers crossed gas goes down in January. 36.5 hr drive!

i'm flying. the plan was to drive originally but my mom was worried about my car breaking down on the 20 hour drive so she said i had to fly and she would have my car transported down there
but my car broke down permanently last week so it looks like i'll be flying and without a car! haha here's hoping i make friends with cars!

Hey guys got accepted again to the college program for the spring of 2009. Cant wait to get down there. Has there been a facebook group started for the college program 2010?

Finally got my invitation. Merchandise!
By e-mail at 7:30 this morning!

:jumping1: I feel so happy! Right before holiday break too!

Interviewed: 11/6
Thank you: 11/9
Invitation: 11/24

Now I have to try and sublease my apartment by December 7th!

Hey guys got accepted again to the college program for the spring of 2009. Cant wait to get down there. Has there been a facebook group started for the college program 2010?

Yep. I don't have enough posts to be allowed to post links..but here's the info to the group:

facebook dot com slash group dot php?gid=32502385627

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter