Post here when accepted

sneekypeeks

Mouseketeer
Hey guys, post here when you get that fabulous letter/e-mail. I also think it might help if you post when your interview date was and if you got your acceptance through email/letter. Might help those of us who are OCD and anal :goodvibes Feel free to post your role and anything else you like.

Pre CONGRATULATIONS!!! :banana::banana:

Sneekypeeks

I had my phone Interview Monday Aug 24th and the same day got my thankyou email. Eight days later i got accepted by email!! I havent gotten my purple folder yet. My role is Merchandising and ill be doing the Spring 2010...If i like it alot i might try to do SA but who knows!

Interview - 8/25
Thanks for Interviewing Email - 9/1
Acceptance (!!) - 9/3

Attractions Spring 2010!!! If I really really love it and don't have summer plans (my school has a 6 wk program in Oxford, England, or my honors program might take a trip to Germany) then I'll extend and maybe try being a character performer.

I just got accepted as an attractions cast member:banana::cool1: I hope I get Tower of Terror.

Congratulations, guys! :cool1:

Here's hoping the rest of us hear something soon!

Congratulations everyone! That is wonderful! I cannot WAIT to heart!

Interviewed - August 24th

Accepted (email) - September 1st

Purple Folder - September 3rd

Spring 2010 Merchandise!!!

and check-in day is January 6th :cool1::cheer2::yay::woohoo::banana::banana:

Congratulations to everyone else that's gotten in so far!

Interviewed - August 24th

Accepted (email) - September 1st

Purple Folder - September 3rd

Spring 2010 Merchandise!!!

and check-in day is January 6th :cool1::cheer2::yay::woohoo::banana::banana:

Congratulations to everyone else that's gotten in so far!

I am going in the 6th too, doing merchandise. We should talk, see if we are roommate compatible and all that jazz. :goodvibes PM me if you are interested.

i just got accepted today!! Spring 2010 Attractions with an arrival date of the 6th!!!!! So excited!!! ahhhh

And you thought your wait for your letter was bad. Now you have to wait for Spring to come so you can leave!;D

I got accepted today for Merchandise for Spring!
Interviewed 8/25, Thank You 9/1, Acceptance e-mail 9/8!!!
I'll be arriving on the 13th!

DANG!!! Look at all these people getting accepted today haha!!! Congrats everybody!!! :woohoo:

Congratulations everyone! I never realized how quick the turnover-rate was between your interview and being accepted. This is making me extremely excited/nervous for the Fall applications in January, lol.

Anywho, DisneyFan, I was wondering... you got into Costuming. Was kinds of questions did they ask you on your interview? I really want that job!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter