Post here when accepted

I was interviewed on 11/16 and got the invitation 11/20 for hospitality. Does anyone know how long I have until I accept the invitation? It's for the spring advantage, but I had originally wanted spring only and told the interviewer I wasn't sure about the summer, so they added it as a second choice if I couldn't get spring. But I've been trying to contact them about it recently because I still didn't know if I wanted to stay.

I'm from Michigan. I've never been to disneyworld, or Florida, actually.. have never been south of Ohio!! Do you recommend I stay for the summer too? My previous summers I spent at Cedar Point in admissions, loved it there and wouldn't mind going again if I had the chance.. but I know once I'm down there (orlando) I won't want to come back!

I got into Attractions!!!

Interviewed: 10/30
Thank You E-mail: 11/10
Thank You Letter: 11/13
Invitation E-mail: 11/24

Ahhh.. too bad I have to decline for this quarter! But I have my fingers crossed that I'll be offered the same position for Fall 2010!! Good luck to everybody else!

I haven't heard anything yet...Interviewed on 11/11 and never got a Thank-You! :(

The wait is killing me because I need to make a schedule for next semester!

I haven't heard anything yet...Interviewed on 11/11 and never got a Thank-You! :(

I wonder if they have your email wrong in the system...they had mine screwed up, and i didnt even know I was accepted until I got my purple folder in the mail! So maybe thats the same with you! =)

Don't worry about it, I didn't get a thank you either and I still got accepted :) I think they're just backed up this time of year. Don't worry! & good luck!

I wonder if they have your email wrong in the system...they had mine screwed up, and i didnt even know I was accepted until I got my purple folder in the mail! So maybe thats the same with you! =)

Hopefully that's it! How long did it take u to get the purple folder?

Hey everyone! I am currently on Fall 2009, and recently found out that I am extending for Spring 2010 in attractions. So now I will be in FL until May 14th (at least).

Hey everyone! I am currently on Fall 2009, and recently found out that I am extending for Spring 2010 in attractions. So now I will be in FL until May 14th (at least).

Will you be in the same job, or a different one? Just wondering how that works when you extend.
Oh, and congratulations! :goodvibes

I got accepted to be a DVC Sales Assistant Intern at Saratoga Springs in WDW. Has anyone else gotten this position? And does anyone know anything about it? My arrival date is January 14th and I'll be living at Patterson.

Steve

When you get accepted does it tell you where you will be working and what position? Or does it just give you the general area, like merchandising, hospitality, etc.

I got a pending letter yesterday, so the wait continues. UGH!

I know when I got my acceptance for CP, all I knew was my general area (for me, it was attractions). I didn't find out my work location as in which park and what attraction until my 2nd or 3rd day there. Granted this was in 2007 so maybe they do it differently now, but as far as I know all you'll know is your general role when you receive your notification. Hope this helps! :goodvibes

I interviewed on November 12th, received a thank-you e-mail the next day, but then nothing after that. I called yesterday to make sure they had not forgotten me. They said, "We have until the end of the week to give you a response." (Not so encouraging). Three and a half hours later, I received my congratulations e-mail for QS F&B for Spring 2010.
Congrats to all! :)

When you get accepted does it tell you where you will be working and what position? Or does it just give you the general area, like merchandising, hospitality, etc.

When you are first accepted, you just find out your role. You won't find out the general location until Day 1 (and then find out the specific location in training).

Will you be in the same job, or a different one? Just wondering how that works when you extend.
Oh, and congratulations! :goodvibes

Thanks!

I'm not quite sure where I will be for the Spring yet. I'm hoping to find out within the next couple of weeks. I do know I will be in Attractions still, but that's it (however, it is possible to change roles if you extend).

I was accepted October 28th!!! Got full service food and beverage, so basically I'll be a seating hostess at a restaurant. My arrival date is January 6th. I'm so so so excited!!! :banana: <<< this makes me smile. lol

I was accepted a couple weeks ago for spring advantage quarter!!! :woohoo:

I'll be doing FS F&B!! I'm so excited to spend 6 months at disney world. I know that it will be a lot of work and a lot of fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter