Post art of animation pictures here

loving all these pictures!!! Thanks to everyone that is posting. Can't wait to see more from the Cars wing. That's where I want to book us for our trip :goodvibes

I am loving the pictures..keep them coming please:) Also, is their bathtubs in the bathrooms or just showers? Thank you:)

So is the bridge open?? YEAH!!!!!

Great pics - can't wait to visit in about 80 days (staying at Pop for 3 nights...planning on eating at AoA a few times!!)

So nice of everyone to post their pics! This helps me alot...next year AoA here we come!!:thumbsup2

Thanks mmtska:) My little DGD will need a bath so that is great that there is at least one tub:) She already has picked out her bubble bath:)

Thanks everyone for posting pictures, it really is so different and better seeing fellow Diser's pics than the ones I googled yesterday :thumbsup2!! Makes me feel like I'm there, and soon I will be :goodvibes! For a lookie loo at least, and I can't wait to see the Cars section!

Can't wait to see as the rest of the sections open. We'll be in a Lion King suite in November. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts