Post art of animation pictures here

Save 35% on rooms for stays most nights January 3 through April 17, 2021!
Take advantage of great savings on rooms for your early 2021 return to the magic! *Restrictions apply
Get a Quote

• *Fantasia*

<font color=royalblue>Nothing beats a nice clean-c
    Thank you CarolineB!! Great pictures!! :banana::banana: Would love to see more!!

Maleficent53

Have fun storming the castle...
    Pictures look great! Can't wait to see this resort.

Just wondering....and don't hate me for asking this.... but does anyone else get annoyed when people let their kids (or themselves) walk into the bushes/flowers to take pictures? It makes me sad to see the beautiful gardens throughout WDW damaged by careless guests.

• *Fantasia*

<font color=royalblue>Nothing beats a nice clean-c

Just wondering....and don't hate me for asking this.... but does anyone else get annoyed when people let their kids (or themselves) walk into the bushes/flowers to take pictures? It makes me sad to see the beautiful gardens throughout WDW damaged by careless guests.
    All I could say is.. I heard that is where the snakes usually hide and there's lizards too.. I would never walk through the bushes.

nadira36

DIS Veteran
    It depends on the area, but yes, for the most part it annoys me. It's also dangerous for the kids b/c that's where snakes, spiders etc are likely to hide.

*TheWigs*

Mouseketeer

Didn't look like this little guy was "damaging" any gardens...he was perched very carefully between the foliage as far as I could tell.... :flower3:

mmtska

I dreamed of a wish and it came true!

Hehehehe he inked ;)

Only thing I didn't like-it seemed very hard and I feel like it's an accident waiting to happen!

This to me is the best photo! It's crazy getting to see POP from the other side :)

mike the canuck

https://www.youtube.com/user/reelbigfishtml
    Great pics! Anyone get any of the The Little Mermaid building still in progress. Staying there in Dec :)

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES