Positive Magical Express Experience

Buzz's Buddy

DIS Veteran
We arrived on Monday the 29th. I rented a car from National at the airport while DW and the children rode ME to POFQ.

I used the Emerald Aisle service so I was able to bypass the counter and go straight to my car. After taking a few minutes to choose a car, I proceeded to the exit and on to the hotel without making any stops.

DW checked in at the ME desk, got in line and was promptly ushered to her bus, which left about 5 minutes later.

Although I arrived at the hotel first, as I walked across the parking lot to check-in, the ME bus pulled up and my wife and kids walked off and walked with me into the lobby. The best part is that POFQ was the 2nd stop. They had already dropped guests off at SSR.

Just thought I'd check-in with my experience. I realize that ME isn't always this fast, but people need to hear about the good experiences too!

Good to know! Thanks for sharing your experience.

However, now I can no longer say that people don't start threads with good experiences. I'll have to come up with a new line now. Thanks a lot.:mad: :rotfl:

Glad to hear a positive report. We also used ME for our December trip and it was wonderful. We got on the bus after a 5 minute wait in line and left within 10 minutes (after driver loaded a few bags) We were checked into our resort 40 minutes later. It was great.

Same great experience going back (except the driver loudly begging for tips).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter