Port Canaveral debarkation day - flight time?

nkereina

Last chance to lose your keys.
We'll be cruising on the Oasis for the first time next year out of Port Canaveral. We're inexperienced cruisers so I'm not sure what to expect on debarkation day, but I know we will carry off our own luggage and I will also be using a private car transfer from the port to the Orlando airport.

With that information, would you go with an 11:50am flight or 2:30pm flight home? We're four adults and will be flying on Southwest out of MCO. I don't want to feel rushed with the earlier flight, but I also don't want to get home late and kill several hours at the airport with the later flight.

Which would you pick?

I'd go for the 11:50 flight. You'll likely be off the ship by 9 am and its less than an hour drive to MCO.

Barring any delays in docking or customs, the 11:50 flight would work. We cruise out of PC on RCL quite often, and even with retrieving checked luggage we're usually driving by the airport exit by 9:15.

I would also go with 11:50. You should have plenty of time, but at least with Southwest you can change it at the last minute if something goes wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter