Port Arrival times when using DCL buses

zippyzo

Mouseketeer
When we cruised in 2011 we stayed at the Hyatt at MCO and got the first DCL bus to PC. We couldn't checked in at MCO as we are from the uk. But I'm sure I read somewhere that check in for the cruise no longer happens at MCO for anyone. Are you still able to get any bus or will it now be linked to your port arrival time as everyone now checks in a PC

Hope that makes some sense.

You are correct that nobody does check-in at MCO anymore. You will be allowed to take the first bus (or next bus after arriving at the transportation desk) regardless of your PAT time. However, I believe your boarding number will still be tied to the PAT so if you are particularly early you may have to wait in the terminal a bit after check-in before boarding.

Enjoy your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter