• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POR Riverside bus stop question

maj42169

Wishing Upon A Star!
I am interested in staying at Riverside, but would like to know the order of the bus stops around the resort. We a traveling during a peak season, so I am thinking that if we are close to one of the last stops we may have difficulty getting transportation to the parks.

The POR bus stops are named for the 4 compass points, with South being the main depot at the front lobby.

Currently, most buses to MK & DTD stop at W,N,E,S.

Most buses to the other 3 parks run S,W,N,E.

This has been the pattern for many years, but things could always change at any time.

I was looking this up too. What I read was that during peak morning hours, up until 10:30, the buses go through POFQ and then to the South depot at POR and then to the parks. A new bus goes through the next three POR stops and then to the park. After peak morning hours, one bus does the whole route, from POFQ, then south, then the other three stops, then the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter