POP vs AOA-LM: what are your experiences?

Gibbygirl

why am I here when I should be there?
Planning a July trip for myself & DD9. It's between POP & AOA-LM. Right now, without any discounts (but fingers crossed one comes out!) we can stay at AOA for about $20 more than a POP standard room. Or, we could book a preferred room at POP for about $20 more than AOA. So, anyone that has been to both or to AOA-LM, what are your thoughts? I like the idea of preferred at POP, but would LOVE to stay in a LM room. I know we can walk over & check out the other resort & we would definitely do that. I've read such conflicting opinions about the distance of the LM rooms to the food court & buses. I've looked at the resort map but it's hard to tell much from that. Our first trip we stayed at ASMU & were in the broadway section. While we could have been even further away, I remember feeling like it was a bit of a walk to/from the food court/buses each day & to refill mugs. Appreciate any thoughts or experiences!

There haven't been any discounts on AoA regular (Little Mermaid) rooms and none are expected this year. If you are hoping for a discount on the room eventually, you should book at PopC.

We're doing a split stay during our trip this year, that include both POP and AOA because we love how similar they are, in regards to value, having their own bus system, and an amazing food court. I don't know if that is something your family would be willing to do, but that way you get the best of both worlds. That being said, I would stay at POP if you want to be close to the main building/food court etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter