POP refillable mugs... is there milk?

IloveWINNIEthePOOH

<font color=blue>Promises to wear sweat absorbing
Just curious. Is there a list somewhere (or do one of you wonderful DISers know) that tell all the drinks that the refillable stations have?

TIA!!!

I believe there are Coke products only---Sprite, Coke, Diet Coke, A&W Root Beer, Fresca, Raspberry Iced Tea, Orange soda. No milk or juice is included with the refillable mugs---not at All Star Resorts anyway.

Unfortunately, no milk, I wish there was! My kids on the other hand love it that you have to pay extra for little milk bottles which means they live on Coke products for our stay! I thought you could get juice but I didn't see that either (except for individual purchase). Mostly I just wish they would offer REAL iced tea!

There is not milk, but there is the typical Coke product drinks, coffee, tea, hot cocoa plus apple juice and frozen coke and frozen Blue Raspberry (yummy!). HTH :flower:

See I thought they had apple juice at Pop but never saw it last week at POR. Am I crazy or did I just give up too early?

Yes, lemonade at ASMo too---apple juice was not there last week, for sure. We had to pay $2 for Nesquik, $2.69 for Cranberry/Apple Juice. At the end of the week when we went to DVC and got our free meal vouchers, I got a cranberry juice and it was HEAVEN!! I was SOOOO sick of soda. :earboy2:

Unfortunately milk is not included in the "refill" deal. And those little containers are EXPENSIVE!!! I think we will be requiring DS to drink milk with all of his meals (on the dining plan) then he can have soda in his mug. A half pint was about $1.29. They cost about $.35 in the school cafeteria!!! I know, I know. It's Disney. :rolleyes:

Last week Pop had apple juice and Light Lemonade,, along with coke products, frozen coke and hot chocolate for the mugs.

ok,so after you buy the refillable mugs - how much are the refills? My oldest is autistic and loves thoce frozen drink things as long as they are not soda flavored. Anyone know? Oh - also how much are the mugs? We are staying at POR if that matters.TIA

do they have regular iced tea? I love iced tea and was wondering if I should even purchase the mug if they don't have it. Thanks!!

Leaving in .....

They have ice tea, however it was not very good.

If you are on the dining plan, and eat at the food court, you can get milk as your drink selection

We had the mugs, but if we ate there, we made sure to still get bottled drinks, with the plan. We just took the water, soda, and milk to the room for later, if we were using the mugs for our meal.

I guess I could make my own - I know this is a stupid question but how much is there bottles of water (I am not on a dining plan). Maybe I could just buy a bottle of water and make it myself. Thanks

I saw water available at the refillable station. Water (Dasani) everywhere is $2.50

The iced tea that I saw was Raspberry flavored---didn't see any regular.

They had ice tea last week when we were there. In fact, DH made it for them one day...lol! It seemed to always be out and he did complain about that. The person working there said it was a popular drink and went fast....ummm...get another machine Pop people. :sad2:

Also, I know I drank apple juice one day. It was on the fountain machine.

Brenda

ps. wanted to add that the brewed tea was on the very last station to the right if you were coming from the cash registers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter