Pop Century Room Renovations

I just checked in and received building 9 (80's) and it appears I'm the first to stay in this room. Magicband would not work and CM that came said construction has recently cleared this room but forgot to turn room entry back on fully. The updates are beautiful!

I just checked in and received building 9 (80's) and it appears I'm the first to stay in this room. Magicband would not work and CM that came said construction has recently cleared this room but forgot to turn room entry back on fully. The updates are beautiful!

How nice it would be to be the first one to stay in a brand new room!

Can you share the current bonus back offer??

Just checked in. We have 4 rooms in the 80's building 9. Love them! Will report on renovation progress later.

We check in tomorrow. Fingers crossed that all of the 80s rooms aren't full and we get our 80s request!!!

A question only a coffee addict would ask but would someone be able to tell me what serial number the coffee machines in the renovated rooms are?! Thanks!! Hoping to bring some single use pods from home in case we get one of the new rooms in November.

A question only a coffee addict would ask but would someone be able to tell me what serial number the coffee machines in the renovated rooms are?! Thanks!! Hoping to bring some single use pods from home in case we get one of the new rooms in November.

I'm not a coffee addict, but just in case no one else responds to this... The Cuisinart coffee makers at Pop look like they're the same as the ones in the AoA suites and those take pods that are ~2.5" wide.

You can see the coffee pods for the AoA machines in this blog post. They show them next to a ruler.

I was looking for coffee pods online and it's so annoying that k-kups keep coming up. I found some pods on amazon, but there isn't much of a variety.

I'm not a coffee addict, but just in case no one else responds to this... The Cuisinart coffee makers at Pop look like they're the same as the ones in the AoA suites and those take pods that are ~2.5" wide.

You can see the coffee pods for the AoA machines in this blog post. They show them next to a ruler.

Thank you!!! I've been known to bring my own coffee machine even...a must back in the days of the Nescafe years! Bleck!

I was looking for coffee pods online and it's so annoying that k-kups keep coming up. I found some pods on amazon, but there isn't much of a variety.

I have a keurig at home but I noticed that the store I normally buy them at sells a brand called Kienna that is the little cloth pouches like the cuisinart ones. Since you can also stuff them in a reusable kcup I thought I'd try them out and if I like the blend I'll toss them in my suitcase in the hopes I get a renoed room :) Can't have the "low caffine light flashing".....lol

LOL! This is confusing as we have a couple of 'tinker' names in the active thread right now: @tinkerone and @tinkerbell615

If the 'tinker' asking about bounceback offers is also the 'tinker' that is checking in tomorrow, I would recommend you look at the existing offer the day you check in and if it interests you, book it and then see what new offer comes out (hopefully) on August 1st.

I hope this makes sense! If not, please let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter