Pop Century Refurb, Gondolas, No longer "Value" ?

Maybe this cleaner, simpler look appeals to the younger (20's, 30's) generation? Personally, I really like it. Yes, I want my Disney touches - but I like those in the details not screaming from my comforter. :D I do wish they hadn't had to ditch the bed runners, but I get it.

But - to @DisFanDad 's point - my priorities for a room are cleanliness and QUIET. And if these changes at all the resorts ADD to the noise factor, it will be very difficult for me to choose to "sleep" on property. I put sleep in quotes because I am a light sleeper and I haven't really slept well when I've stayed on property

For those of you that expect a big increase in Pop's pricing, as I do because of the gondola, when do you think this will happen? When the gondola is ready to go? Does anyone know when that is? I am trying to plan a trip for next winter or spring and hoping we aren't priced out of Pop. I haven't stayed at any WDW resorts but Pop sounded doable for us because of the price and the bus system it has. The All Stars don't sound great because they all share a bus system.

For those of you that expect a big increase in Pop's pricing, as I do because of the gondola, when do you think this will happen? When the gondola is ready to go? Does anyone know when that is? I am trying to plan a trip for next winter or spring and hoping we aren't priced out of Pop. I haven't stayed at any WDW resorts but Pop sounded doable for us because of the price and the bus system it has. The All Stars don't sound great because they all share a bus system.
Gondola is said to open in 2019. I wouldn't expect prices to increase until then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter