Pool Day or Water Park?

I agree with others—the water parks are both great (3 of the 4 of us prefer BB). You’ll love it.

I agree, the water parks are awesome! We like BB more than TL, but they are both nice :).

Just got back from staying at BC and while sAB is great, it is not a mini water park. There is only one slide and it is rough on your back (my DD and we’re both scratched up). The lazy river is small and not enough tubes. So it is great for swimming and relaxing, but if you want slides go elsewhere.

I agree, SAB is nice, but it doesn't really come close to a mini water park. The lazy river is ok, but it doesn't seem to have much of a current, IMO. The slide is fun, but it's kind of a pain to get to as you have to exit the pool area and cross over a walkway to get to it. It is a nice pool and is great for relaxing, but the water parks are pretty cool and are worth trying ;).

Typhoon Lagoon is a blast, but spending an entire day at the water park can be exhausting in my opinion. The Beach Club has a lovely pool, so I think you'll be better off saving that money and taking a dip at your resort instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter