Polynesian standard view vs. Akl savannah view club level

Everyone always says that AKL is so far from the parks, but in reality it's not much further than any other park. We've stayed at lots of resorts and the time to get to each of them from the parks is almost the same no matter where you stay.
I've never done Club Level before but apparently the CL at AKL is amazing.

Everyone always says that AKL is so far from the parks, but in reality it's not much further than any other park. We've stayed at lots of resorts and the time to get to each of them from the parks is almost the same no matter where you stay.

Completely agree. Especially when comparing AKL to the MK area resorts. AKL is close to AK, MK area resorts are close to MK, AKL is closer to EVERY other destination than the MK area resorts.

We stayed AKL club level Thanksgiving week and loved it. The resort is Beautiful and relaxing. The resort CM’s are wonderful and the club level offerings were outstanding. This resort would be perfect for your plans. So many activities for kids and viewing the animals...well wow.

We are planning a trip back there next year.

Being the only deluxe without some form of alternate transportation besides the buses is the main reason it gets flack for feeling disconnected to everything besides AK. We had no issue with the buses during our stay.

I've stayed at both and would select AKL, without a doubt! When we had a standard room at the Poly, we were given a 2nd floor room that didn't have a balcony and it had a terrible view smack dab in front of the servicemen's shed. We still had a great trip, but that part was so disappointing. ALK, on the other hand, was an amazing view of the savannah and the hotel was much, much quieter. Best wishes for a great tip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter