Poly to Boardwalk with 6 and 3 year old-Best Way

bdklein

DIS Veteran
I think that one night we (me, wife, DD6 and DD3) would like to go one night to the Boardwalk area to check it out and watch Epcot fireworks. I assume taxi is most direct, but we will not have a car seat and I am concerned that taxi will not have a seat. What are are best options to get there, and back? How is the view of the fireworks at the Boardwalk area?

There is no easy way to go from Poly to BW area. But this will work and does not require any admission. It is also the easiest. Take the bus to MGM. Then off to your left you will see a walkway to Epcot resorts or boats to the various Epcot resorts. Either transportation is fine. The walk is beautifulbut tkes about 10-15minutes. Likewise, sometimes you have to wait for a boat. Either way, enjoy the excursion.

Take the resort monorail to the MK, walk down the ramp to the buses and take the bus to the Boardwalk. Have a good time :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter