Poll - a nit-picky date question

Which week for DLR???

• 2/6 - 2/13

• 2/20 - 2/27

Results are only viewable after voting.

akmomesq

Mouseketeer
I think we've finally got our trip plans starting to gel:
One week at DLR, arriving on a Sat and leaving on a Sat. We're going to stay at DLH; I'm finalizing a package through Dreams Unlimted.

We can either go from 2/6 - 2/13 or from 2/20 through 2/27. Follow my thought process below and tell me if I'm off-track, missing something, or just what you'd choose, if you would please?

I know that President's Day weekend can be busy - so I'm guessing that starts the Friday before?

Cheerleading competition, I think, is on the last weekend?

Since we're leaving on a Saturday, I'm not putting much weight on either factor.

My kids are not used to big crowds and they're little - less crowded is better so I'm guessing that's the first week in Feb?

Less chance of closures - better off with last week? More entertainment options = last week?

Historically, last week looks like better weather.

It's $200 less to stay the first week.

If we go the first week, the kids will have an extra day at home (President's Day) to unwind before school.

Am I missing anything? Anyone have any experience going either of these time periods? I'm pulling my hair out trying to make a decision!

I voted for the first week simply because of the crowd factor. Not that late Feb will be a madhouse, but the we often go the first weekend in Feb and attendance is very light. True, you have a higher chance for rain than later in the month, but it should be a wonderful time to visit.:)

This LuLu says the later week lol! The 2 times I went the beginning of Feb it rained yikes, but not terribly. It's nice In a way cause most people scatter.
Either way enjoy :)

Thanks to both Lulus :)
Although it's 2 to 1 (literally! :rotfl2:), looks like the later week wins.
We just realized if we go the later week, my DH has to take one less day of work off so that'll save us over $500 in leave. So excited.
thanks for taking the time to vote you guys :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter