Points for rent for $14 to $15 pp - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have over 1,000 points available for rent and can book any resort within the 7 month window. Home resorts are BWV, SSR, and VB. I have rented many times in the past. Rentals for <200 points are $15 per point. Rentals >200 points are $14 per point.

Update... In addition to the above points, I have 269 points that must be used by 8/1. Points are available for rent @ 12.75 per point.

Would you be able to transfer 125 of the 269 points you have?? I would be using them July/ August?? Please contact me rowesie1@yahoo.com!!

Looking for BW, BC or Poly Dec 4-Dec 9 -studio, 1 or 2 bedroom

That is a very popular time of the year. The ONLY 1 to 2 bedrooms available during those dates are:

SSR - 1BR 135 points
Poly - Bungalow 593 points

All other resorts had only one consecutive night available.

Hi,

I am looking for availability at Jambo House - Studio with Savannah View for 1 to 2 day anytime over the summer in June or July on any Sunday through Thursday.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter