It looks like I can still book, or at least the computer is showing it
All your choices were not available here is what is
AK Kadani Village savanna view
Old key west
Polynesian
Saratoga

David

Hi David!

I'm looking for a value studio at any WDW resort (prefer AKV but open to anything!)

My dates are May 16 - May 21, 2016.

Hi. I was wondering if there is a 2 bedroom available at AKL for Sept 10?
Anything but club level.

Any studios available this weekend for 1 night? It could be check in 18,19 or 20. Thanks!

It looks like I can still book, or at least the computer is showing it
All your choices were not available here is what is
AK Kadani Village savanna view
Old key west
Polynesian
Saratoga

David

Let me check the point totals & I'll get back to you tomorrow. Thank you for checking!

1 night 5/29 standard studio. is ssr only available or is there availability at other resorts? thanks

Looking for 2 nights, May 17 and 18 (2016).
2 adults.
MK resort desired but...
Least expensive may be only option affordable (i.e. studio at AKL?)

Hi David. I need 10 points (or so) to be transferred to my account. You wouldn't have to manage any reservations/rentals on my behalf. Please PM me if you're interested in discussing further.

Hi David.
Looking for a studio checking in October 16th and checking out October 23rd at Saratoga Springs or OKW.

Hi David. I need 10 points (or so) to be transferred to my account. You wouldn't have to manage any reservations/rentals on my behalf. Please PM me if you're interested in discussing further.
Yes, I am willing to do that.
Give me a call at 9512164105

Ye
yes. Give me a call. I can only do use once per use year and I have not done it yet this use year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter