• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Point Ownership

How many total points do you own?

• 0-50

• 51-100

• 101-300

• 301-500

• 501-700

• 701-900

• 901-1200

• 1201-2500

• 2501+

Results are only viewable after voting.
We have a measly little 100 HHI points.

So far on this thread there have been 54 people who have posted their point totals so on this thread Dis members own 23,621 points and the average of those points is 437.4259 per owner.

150 BWV and loving every one.
Would love some VB or BCV or VAK but until done with college mortgage and kid cost we are happy with our little slice of the DIS:yay:

As of 3/25, based on 430 replies so far, the calculated average (taking the midpoint of each range times the number of responses in that range and dividing the total sum of all ranges by the number of responses) is 338 points!!

I just realized that I voted, but didn't respond here. 675 points.
250 BWV
175 VWL
150 VB
100 AKL

We are always in the borrowing mode. In spite of myself, I've even have booked VB with some AKL points...Just feel we have to go back again this year, and need the VB points that are left for a BC in '08!

Now, what about the rule that if you don't show up, the whole ressie is cancelled? I think having a guaranteed room is a great idea. Has anyone ever booked a room to arrive early the next morning and not have the whole ressie cancelled?

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter