POFQ boat question

Robert P

GLOBEX - taking over your world one country at a t
I know the boat to/from DTD stops at both POFQ and POR, but does anyone know the order of the stops? I don't recall it stopping at POFQ both coming and going.

Thanks for any info you have on that.
Robert P

In Dec it left POFQ, went to POR then back to POFQ then to DTD, back it was then to POFQ and back to POR.

basically it does stop going both ways at POFQ, if you are going to downtown disney, they (on my last 2 trips anyways) wont let you on the boat on its way to riverside because they pick people up and bring them to riverside, then they stop at riverside for people going to pofq and downtown disney, so they stop again, drop off the people going to pofq, and pick up from there people going to downtown disney. last 2 trips I went, they even told people they all have to get off and reload if they want to get on and ride again(IE: no more roundtrips just for the ride without getting out and back in line again). sometimes they even stated 'no round trips'
:stir:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!