Podcast Cruise 2.0 Thread FIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like fun, but considering that I don't like the cold (or snow for that matter), I think I'll pass on it.

The only snow I want to see is on Main Street! It will be wonderful to see that and not get wet and I won't have to shovel it!!!!

I'm going to fly to Florida to look at what I try to get rid of at home?????:confused3:confused3;)

I'm with you on this one! I am told we are going to have an icy winter based on the height of bee's nests and wooly caterpillars.

I know ICE is pretty cool (didn't mean the pun, really!), but it is not on my agenda.

The only snow I want to see is on Main Street! It will be wonderful to see that and not get wet and I won't have to shovel it!!!!

The snow on Main Street and at Osbourne lights is a pretty good illusion. You know it is an illusion when it does not accumulate!

Happy Birthday Cheri! :bday:party:

Hope everyone is having a good week! Woo-Hoo, snow! (Here in FL, it's 74* and we go out and buy a jacket) lol. :cloud9:

So we finally convinced my mom to come on the cruise with us, she has her own room, so were not linked for anything. My question is, has anyone ever gone on a cruise on their own? How was dinner? Were you bored? I know this is a big DIS cruise, and she likes Disney, so no shortage of people to talk to there, DH and I don't want her to feel left out... any ideas?

...she has her own room, so we're not linked for anything.

You can link your reservations so you are at least dining together at the same table. DU should be able to do that for you.

Hope everyone is having a good week! Woo-Hoo, snow! (Here in FL, it's 74* and we go out and buy a jacket) lol. :cloud9:

So we finally convinced my mom to come on the cruise with us, she has her own room, so were not linked for anything. My question is, has anyone ever gone on a cruise on their own? How was dinner? Were you bored? I know this is a big DIS cruise, and she likes Disney, so no shortage of people to talk to there, DH and I don't want her to feel left out... any ideas?

Thank You so much...and a big Welcome to your mom.

Happy Birthday Linda and Cheri :cool1: :cool1:

Good Morning Everyone !!! What a glorious day it is..

49 Days before leaving for Orlando

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Happy Hump Day folks! :wave2:

:bday: Let your celebrating begin! :bday:

The leaves are starting to fall here. Our front yard probably has a bagful on it - of OUR NEIGHBOR's leaves!! They wait for the wind do their raking which blows it onto our yard. :headache:

cheers,
:flower3:

I was trying to prevent that a bit and cut back as much as I could before the leaves fall, last year our neighbour so helpfully :rolleyes: raked up all their leaves (we have fewer and smaller trees) and gave us 2 bags :headache: Luckily they have composted down nicely and I can dig them into the garden! It was more the way she implied she'd done us a favour and a couple of weeks later there were just as many that I got off the garden.

Sounds cold :laughing: today here we had frost on the car, hopfully it will warm up a bit for the rest of the week :thumbsup2

Great news your Mum is coming, I agree you should link your rooms. I'm sure she will find plenty of people to talk to and many activities to do :yay:

Happy Birthday Linda and Cheri :cool1: :cool1:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks so much...it was a wonderful birthday filled with tons of wishes on here and on FB...the family took me out to dinner and my DD got me the best cake ever.....

Morning all, another frosty start here :cold: Only 7 weeks now until we jet off to Orlando :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: It's really sneaking up on me, but I don't think I'll be working at the weekends any more so at least I'll have a bit more time to get stuff ready.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup2

Morning! Frost on the windshield this morning. Cranked up the space heater in my office as soon as I got in. Plan on making it sub tropical by 8am. :cold: Guess I should start wearing shirts with sleeves?:confused3

Good Morning Everyone...nice day here...temps not too bad...in the low 50's.
7 weeks from today I will be cleaning up my desk and watching the clock.....then leaving on a jet plane to my favorite place in the world !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter