PodCast 4.0 Chit Chat

Woohoo - we're booked! :) Palo brunch, Remy dinner, couples massage (aaaahhhh), and Bibbidi for the girls. Can't quite believe we booked it all! We're only considering one shore excursion (dolphin encounter with the kids on Grand Cayman), and I'm torn between booking it now and risking missing the podcast session or waiting to book and risking the excursion being full. Dilemmas, dilemmas...

It's getting so close!!

XO
Liz

I only knew the booking tip from reading a thread about it earlier this week, or else I would have been refreshing that darn ressie screen all night! Hope everyone gets what they wanted!

Whew thank you for that. Got everything I wanted. Palo Dinner and brunch and the excursions I wanted.

Now to try and not be so excited so I can get some sleep :cool1:

I only knew the booking tip from reading a thread about it earlier this week, or else I would have been refreshing that darn ressie screen all night! Hope everyone gets what they wanted!

Thanks! I am sorry I did not come back here sooner- I could be sleeping already! (at least the original Willie Wonka is on keeping me occupied ;))
I did get our excursions, but Palo brunch for Day 2 is sold out already. I did manager to reserve it for Day 6, but am worried about the podcast taping interfering. We'll just wait and see.

Good night everyone!

jessrose18 said:
I was nervous about getting brunch whew...sold out on costa maya day

It's not offered on Costa Maya day anymore, even though it says "sold out."

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Just did the online check-in. :cool1: Not that we had to book anything....
But with port arrival time [noon - so we can have leisurely breakfast and visit the welcome center] , It all seems official now.

Completely forgot about check in opening up. Didn't really matter as I was still able to get everything we wanted. I still have to do my parents when their booking window opens up, but if Palo books up I'll just add them once we are on board. Crossing fingers brunch doesn't interfere with any PCC activities.

I got up just before 6 and tried again! I booked excursions in Costa Maya and Cozumel, and did the online check-in. Our tablemates booked brunch for the 4 of us.

looks like there is a palo brunch time open on day 2 right now @ 12:30...... if anyone wants that who was looking for day 2

I had the same theory about booking brunch on day 2 instead of 6 because of the podcast taping? maybe? hope it works out! I had read costa maya brunch was cancelled, but when I saw it said full I got hopeful, good to know it is infact cancelled, I wont keep checking it then :) See you all in 90 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I choose 11am as port arrival time, and for some reason arrive later, what happens? Does anyone know when the DU transfer from the Swan/Dolphin is supposed to arrive at the port?

Sayhello

If I choose 11am as port arrival time, and for some reason arrive later, what happens? Does anyone know when the DU transfer from the Swan/Dolphin is supposed to arrive at the port?

Sayhello

If you miss your arrival time you'll have to wait for the next cruise. :crazy2:

No, seriously it won't be a problem, you'll just check in when you get there and get a boarding group number as normal.

As far as the DU busses go, since we don't yet know the arrangements for this cruise your question really can't be answered definitively. However, based on PCC 3.0 experience you'll probably get there about noon.

I was able to get our Palo dinner on day 2 and brunch on day 6. Unfortunately 3 of our group aren't Castaway club members, I'll have to add them at 75 days. Hopefully there will be space. I got my own excursions booked. Not sure if I will keep them. This is going to be a relaxing vacation.

Kim

If you miss your arrival time you'll have to wait for the next cruise. :crazy2:

No, seriously it won't be a problem, you'll just check in when you get there and get a boarding group number as normal.

As far as the DU busses go, since we don't yet know the arrangements for this cruise your question really can't be answered definitively. However, based on PCC 3.0 experience you'll probably get there about noon.
Thanks, Jeff! So choosing 11am boarding was the correct choice?

I foolishly forgot to pay in full by Friday, so I'm waiting for my payment to take effect so I can book. I'm probably out of luck for Palo brunch until I arrive onboard. But I really want to get the Dolphinaris excursion in Cozumel. Fingers & toes crossed. No clue what I want to do on Grand Cayman or Costa Maya... Anybody doing an excursion I can tag along on??? :)

Is Remy brunch still only bookable onboard?

Sayhello

Is Remy brunch still only bookable onboard?

Sayhello

Yes, the Remy Champagne Lunch is still on-board booking only. And I just read something on the cruise thread that the champagne has been scaled back to 1 comp glass then an option to buy a package of 3 more glasses over the course of the lunch for another $25 on top of the $50 for the lunch.

Yes, the Remy Champagne Lunch is still on-board booking only. And I just read something on the cruise thread that the champagne has been scaled back to 1 comp glass then an option to buy a package of 3 more glasses over the course of the lunch for another $25 on top of the $50 for the lunch.

I'm not surprised. We did the Remy lunch on the Dream and thought it was a bargain at $50 with the champagne.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter