plus size men's clothing help please!

I second going to dillards. They carry Polo, marc ecko, and other "upscale" clothing designers in larger men's sizes.

My shoulders (and other parts of my anatomy :ssst:) put me in the big and somewhat tall shopping areas as well).

I'm not as fond of the clothing and prices at Dillard's as I am of the selection and pricing at Belk's. We have both here and I find Dillard's over priced, even when on sale. Most Belk stores (here, at least) have a big and tall section. There is a Belk's in Kissimmee but I have never been. Belk is also good about emailing sale coupons if you sign up for them.

I also like Kohl's and there appears to be a store in the same general area (Hunter's Creek). These look to be about 10 miles east of WDW.

I'll defer to Kevin and others who have had actual experience with these specific stores.

My shoulders (and other parts of my anatomy :ssst:) put me in the big and somewhat tall shopping areas as well).

I'm not as fond of the clothing and prices at Dillard's as I am of the selection and pricing at Belk's. We have both here and I find Dillard's over priced, even when on sale. Most Belk stores (here, at least) have a big and tall section. There is a Belk's in Kissimmee but I have never been. Belk is also good about emailing sale coupons if you sign up for them.

I also like Kohl's and there appears to be a store in the same general area (Hunter's Creek). These look to be about 10 miles east of WDW.

I'll defer to Kevin and others who have had actual experience with these specific stores.

I have only been in Belk in Kissimmee (in The Loop) once and it was to buy something advertised in one of their flyers. Once in the store, the price marked was higher than the price advertised.

I got a great deal of resistance in trying to pay the advertised price. I was repeatedly told that the price quoted in the flyer was not guaranteed and that the store price was higher. By the time I was done, there were 3 other people looking to purchase the same item.

We were told no.

I finally asked if satisfying 4 customers was worth $24. (the discrepancy was $6.00 x 4 people= $24). The store manager finally agreed to let the 4 of us purchase the item at the advertised price, but I was warned that this "would not be a regular occurrence.....and he was right. I have never been back in the store.

This might have been an isolated occurrence with a BAD store manager, but it colored my perception of that particular store.

I have never been in Kohls, but I wasnt aware that they had big and tall stuff.

kohls does have some big and tall stuff, but the prices are not as good as others, unless they're having a sale ..

i've bought a few things at the kohls in detroit when they were having their take 80% off sale (at that price i'll buy anything), but i don't particularly like the brands they carry...

Kohls catalogue website:
http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/mens/bigandtall.jsp

kohls does have some big and tall stuff, but the prices are not as good as others, unless they're having a sale ..

i've bought a few things at the kohls in detroit when they were having their take 80% off sale (at that price i'll buy anything), but i don't particularly like the brands they carry...

Kohls catalogue website:
http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/mens/bigandtall.jsp

In store, we've found Kohl's to have a poor selection of big and tall. And the kicker is that a few times of year, they advertise a "Big and Tall SALE" with little or no stock.

I know, we can buy the stuff online but sometimes, it's not the same.

So, we checked out The Foundry on Thursday night! Ours serves beer on M-F 5-8 and Sat/Sun 1-5. :lmao:

DH was a kid in a candy store!! Great store, LOTS of selection, but the prices: :scared1: I'm a cheapskate when it comes to clothes but DH is not and it totally didn't faze him. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter