Please help..Where do 7-of-us stay????

fogvacation

Earning My Ears
We are travelling to Disney for 7 nights with 3 adults/4 children (2-4-6-8). We are looking for a recommendation on a nice 2/3 bedroom suite closeby. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance!:)

I would suggest either a condo or a vacation home for a family your size. Sheraton's Vistana Village is offering the seventh night free for their two bedroom, which is large enough to accommodate you all. I just got back yesterday from renting a vacation home which was WAY too large for me, my 8yo son and my sister, but we loved having the separate living quarters. All three of us could stretch out in different areas without any problem, which I see, as my son gets older, very important!

There are lots of suites in Orlando for a larger family, but most are too small for multiple adults IMHO.

Hope that helps!

fogvacation,

Guessing by your name, are you by chance from Utah? We've had fog her for the last 2 weeks. Right now I can barely see across the street. Hope we get rid of it before February so the world can see our beautiful state!

Defenitely a rental home! We got from vrbo.com but there are many rental companies in Orlando. Just make sure you aren't too far from Disney. Our home was 3 miles and it took about 10 min to get to the Main Gate.

As Robin said, a home or the Vistana or Vilstana Villages would work for you.

Also, the Marriott Residence Inn LBV in a 2 br might work. We had a 2br unit with l king bed 2 queens, and sleeper soafe in the lr. thru quikbook.com for $l05. The rate is still good.

I would consider the Doubletree villas on IRLO Bronson parkway too. They have 3 bedroom townhouse type suites with full kitchens. Rates have not been bad and you might even check on priceline. I'm not sure how you do condo's and sucjh there, but I know there have been some really low rates.

Good luck!

Kerry

Thanks to all of you for your help..I ended up booking at Vistana-LBV. The rate was half using HotelKingdom.com. I've read a lot of possitive things so I am sure it will work out great. Does anyone have a specific "section" at Vistana that might be recommended? I've read Lakes and Fountains are nice. Thanks.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter