Please help me decide!

ehmo3

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to decide on a place for dinner on a non-park day. There will be 7 of us including 3 young children (oldest is 4). I think I have narrowed it down to Boma and Whispering Canyon Cafe. The menus at both look great for our group. Which of these do you think would be better with my 3 dds? Or, are there any other sugestions?
Thanks

You didn't mention where you are staying. We are just back from WL and the Whispering Canyon was a hoot. It was a lot of fun. I cannot compare Boma because we never ate there. But, rest assured that kids will definitely enjoy WC and that they have a great kids menu to boot!

Two good choices - Boma has better choices for food selection and animal sightings but Whispering Canyon is a lot more fun for kids. Good interaction with the cast member servers. Another good choice is Ohanas which has great food and fun for kids with coconut races and hula hoop games.

Great to hear! We're doing dinner at Ohana's on our first night at WDW.

Whispering Canyon is a great restaurant for kids! My ds loves the stick pony races and watching for someone to ask for ketchup! :bounce: He also loved the choc. shakes!:Pinkbounc

Whispering Canyon will be more fun for the kids. They may be more fidgety at Boma as it is not as interesting for little ones.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I am all for the Whispering Canyon Cafe, it's great!!!!!!!! disneykid

My vote is for Whispering Canyon too!!

BUT it can be pretty loud there. If your children are intimidated by loudness and carrying-on, this may not be for you. We had a blast, but the couple seated behind us had to take their little one out when she was frightened by the galloping tray jacks. My MIL also left dinner early because she was getting a headache from all the noise. (Not that that was a bad thing!! Just kidding! I love my MIL dearly!!)

Boma is good also. Great food but not much "kid appeal".

I would definately go to Whispering Canyon with 3 kids under 4....the other alternative would be Chef Mickey's as the kids would love the characters but if is a buffet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter