Please help me decide!

The nice thing about a parkhopper at BC is that you can pop into epcot whenever you want. I always get parkhopper with BC for that reason.

I think we'll add this later, once we get there. My husband isn't a big parks person and if we wait and add them once we get there we don't have to add it for him.

My husband would probably join us at our second park for dinner and just hang out at the resort during the day. He is a night owl/late sleeper.

Beach Club Villas (the DVC rooms) would have a washer/ dryer in a 1 BR unit.

I'm confused- the 1 BR suite is $6407 with no tickets, or just not hoppers?

Just 5 day tickets, no park hoppers. It's the fun/sun room special.

This is a one bedroom suite, club level. Would that have a washer/dryer? Two bedroom would be way out of my price range. This is a discounted room that popped up under the specials they are running this summer. I saw a video and it looked like a DVC room since it had kitchen and washer and dryer, if this is the one I actually booked.
If it has a washer/ dryer in the room it's a DVC room at Beach Club Villas and would not have club level access.

If it has a washer/ dryer in the room it's a DVC room at Beach Club Villas and would not have club level access.

Okay then that answers my question. Listed as 1 Bedroom Suite - Club Level Access so as a previous poster said it must be in the main building. I'm trying to find a floor plan picture. It doesn't look like it has a kitchen or a second bedroom, either.

Also, the photos on the disney website show two sofas. Maybe only one is a pull-out, but the other one could be a sleeping space.

Thanks so much for all of the input!! Such a tough decision because once I let option 1 (free dining) go I'll never get it back.

Option 1 pros:
- Free dining plan
- Two additional beds, girls get their own
- Two bathrooms

Option 2 pros:
- Club level
- Cheaper
- Guaranteed to be all in one room
- Main building, close to pool

FWIW this is from luxury disney vacations website:

"One-bedroom Suites at 571 square feet offer a small parlor with a cream and taupe-colored single sleeper sofa with sea blue accent pillows. Framed seashell drawings adorn the room as well as a rattan oval coffee table, and flat-screen TV atop a bureau.Off the parlor is a patio or balcony - my last stay I was in a corner suite fronting the side and main back walkway of the resort, right next to the bridge leading to Epcot. Through French doors curtained with non-private, nautical-striped sheers, enter the bedroom with its king bed, desk, queen sleeper sofa, and second TV and undercounter refrigerator within an oversized bureau. Windows are covered in neutral-colored, canvas Roman shades. A standard-size bath with double sinks and a walk-in closet are located off the parlor. Sleeps five. All are located on floors one through four which requires quite a walk and an elevator ride to the concierge lounge."

Also, the photos on the disney website show two sofas. Maybe only one is a pull-out, but the other one could be a sleeping space.

Thanks for noting. I think that couch may be a day bed since it lists sleeps five, so two on the pull out, two in the King bed, then one on the day bed in the bedroom?

Ah, then for the price difference, I'd be in a 1 BR with CL access. I couldn't justify spending nearly $1700 so my kids could have their own bed and I could have park hoppers that I don't really need (as you said, if you want to add them down the line it's still an option, and that won't add up to $1700).

The dining plan isn't a factor for me, it's not really "free" if the package adds up to $1700 more. You can spend that $1700 (or probably less, depending on how/ where you eat) dining how you choose (especially if you plan to leave and go to Universal).

I think this is what I'd be getting, which has two queen size sleeper sofas and a king size bed. One bathroom, no w/d and no kitchen but that's okay!

I feel like I got a great deal on this package. What do you guys think?

I think this is what I'd be getting, which has two queen size sleeper sofas and a king size bed. One bathroom, no w/d and no kitchen but that's okay!

I feel like I got a great deal on this package. What do you guys think?

Yes, I do think that's what you're getting. I think it's the better option. You can still have separate space without breaking the bank. Plus CLUB LEVEL access. :)

Thank you so much for all of your input! Wish I could bring you guys with me, lol! :) Though you would probably not want to be around my bickering girls. I hope your trips are very soon, and are fabulous!

Now I need to go ahead and cancel those BC rooms (room only + free dining - hard to let it go but not really practical for us).

I would always go for club level, so I get the one bedroom being a great option. Couple of thoughts tho. You said you need the 2 rooms because you go to sleep at different times. And yet 3 of you will still need to be in the bedroom. Since you said your DH is a night owl, I assume the girls would need to go to bed earlier. How will that work with 3 of you in the master? Don’t forget to factor dining costs into your second scenario. Club level is great for breakfast, nothing that qualifies as lunch & can make a light dinner. Also, serving times are limited. Breakfast ends at 10, so will your DH need breakfast somewhere if he sleeps in? And you have to actually be at the resort to get the benefits of club. But on the other hand, if you like a glass of wine or a beer, that is included.

I do think that is a great option for you, just wanted to give you a couple more things to think about.

Sounds like you found what you need for your family.

I want to add, though that your kids are lucky that you're so accommodating. I have 3 girls who sometimes don't get along and ideally no one wants to share beds, but we travel often and I basically just tell them to deal with it and keep their mouths shut about complaining about sharing beds or who has to/gets to sleep in the 5th bed, and to be thankful that they have parents who can afford to take them to Disney and other nice vacations. I am probably a mean mom.

I want to add, though that your kids are lucky that you're so accommodating. I have 3 girls who sometimes don't get along and ideally no one wants to share beds, but we travel often and I basically just tell them to deal with it and keep their mouths shut about complaining about sharing beds or who has to/gets to sleep in the 5th bed, and to be thankful that they have parents who can afford to take them to Disney and other nice vacations. I am probably a mean mom.

Good for you for being a mean mom! I sometimes wonder why more parents don’t think that way.

You are a reasonable mom! I need to be more like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter