Please help me decide!

mefordis

If you can dream it, you can do it.
I need some serious help deciding on which option to take. Right now I have both booked but need to cancel one asap.

We are a family of 4, with two girls 15 and 10. They don't get along! They don't like sharing beds! Please keep that in mind.

Option 1:
BC - 6 nights - park hopper
Free dining, two (hopefully connecting) rooms = $8146.

Option 2:
BC - 6 nights - no park hopper, but can add it later
1 Bedroom Suite - Club Level Access (girls would have to share the pull out queen), NO dining = $6407

I've never had an opportunity to stay Club level at WDW and would love to try it!

What would you do??

I'd price out option #2 with hopper. (We are hopper fans - almost doubles are fun.)

Park hopper would add a few hundred more so that wouldn't be a deal breaker. However, would the perks of club level make up for the lack of the extra bed for my bratty kids (just kidding, not really).?

Not having to worry about whether or not I can get connecting rooms is a bonus, too.

Would it be possible to do BC Club level in one room with 2 queens? If the room has a sofa, one could sleep in the bed and one on the sofa bed. The only problem is that I don't believe you can guarantee that you get a sofa. A few rooms in BC do not have the sofa bed.

So my answer is Option 2 under your circumstances. The lounge area provides another "room" to spread out and get away from family when needed.

BUT, if you could get a Club room with a sofa bed, then that's the best option. (And truly I don't think it would be too tough to get- just not guaranteed)

What about a BC Deluxe Room with Club level? Is that available? That would have a sofa bed and 2 queens.

Have fun planning!

Would it be possible to do BC Club level in one room with 2 queens? If the room has a sofa, one could sleep in the bed and one on the sofa bed. The only problem is that I don't believe you can guarantee that you get a sofa. A few rooms in BC do not have the sofa bed.

So my answer is Option 2 under your circumstances. The lounge area provides another "room" to spread out and get away from family when needed.

BUT, if you could get a Club room with a sofa bed, then that's the best option. (And truly I don't think it would be too tough to get- just not guaranteed)

What about a BC Deluxe Room with Club level? Is that available? That would have a sofa bed and 2 queens.

Have fun planning!

Thank you for your input! We definitely need the two rooms for our family. We go to bed at different times. The only issue is that one pullout for the two kids. However, I see there might be a pullout couch in the bedroom, too? Am I seeing that correctly? The worst case scenario is the girls share the pullout queen, and just deal with it. I like the idea of club access and also knowing we are altogether and not worrying about connecting rooms. Plus, free dining would be a waste on my 15 year old who barely eats anything.

Thanks so much!

Thank you for your input! We definitely need the two rooms for our family. We go to bed at different times. The only issue is that one pullout for the two kids. However, I see there might be a pullout couch in the bedroom, too? Am I seeing that correctly? The worst case scenario is the girls share the pullout queen, and just deal with it. I like the idea of club access and also knowing we are altogether and not worrying about connecting rooms. Plus, free dining would be a waste on my 15 year old who barely eats anything.

Thanks so much!
Understand that there is no guarantee that you will get two rooms that connect. If you wind up with two non-connecting rooms, you and your spouse will need to split up and each one share a room with one of your daughters. Would that be okay? Would you consider a two bedroom villa at BCVillas? You wouldn't have Club access, but you would have a full kitchen and a washer and dryer. The second bedroom would have either one queen and one double sleeper sofa or two queen beds.

I would do option 1... 2 room would make life easier, specially if it means not sharing a room with the kids.
We were upgraded to CL at CR and it was awesome. We really enjoyed it and are booked CL at YC in August, I wish free dinning worked for us but military discounts for CL are better than FD.

Understand that there is no guarantee that you will get two rooms that connect. If you wind up with two non-connecting rooms, you and your spouse will need to split up and each one share a room with one of your daughters. Would that be okay? Would you consider a two bedroom villa at BCVillas? You wouldn't have Club access, but you would have a full kitchen and a washer and dryer. The second bedroom would have either one queen and one double sleeper sofa or two queen beds.

Yes we have done that before but of course it is not optimal. That's one big plus for going with the one bedroom suite option. It's just that darn bed sharing that is holding me back. :)

I would do option 1... 2 room would make life easier, specially if it means not sharing a room with the kids.
We were upgraded to CL at CR and it was awesome. We really enjoyed it and are booked CL at YC in August, I wish free dinning worked for us but military discounts for CL are better than FD.

Thanks so much for your input. We would still not have to share a room with the kids because they would be out in the living room in the pull out couch. The only problem is they would have to share a bed, rather than get their own beds.

This is a one bedroom suite, club level. Would that have a washer/dryer? Two bedroom would be way out of my price range. This is a discounted room that popped up under the specials they are running this summer. I saw a video and it looked like a DVC room since it had kitchen and washer and dryer, if this is the one I actually booked.

To compare apples to apples, you'd need to consider that 4 adult 6 day hoppers would be around $2100 which puts your total for option 2 at $8500 and change, and your girls have to share a bed which you seem to really not want to deal with. Even with non-hoppers for the same 6 days you're looking at a total of around $8250.

Why not consider a 2 bedroom in DVC section? You’ll get a full kitchen (added bonus), plus laundry in your room. They’re beautiful! Good luck deciding!

Thanks so much for your input. We would still not have to share a room with the kids because they would be out in the living room in the pull out couch. The only problem is they would have to share a bed, rather than get their own beds.
Oh, ok. It’s a tough decision. We really enjoyed CL.

I clearly remember our parents sticking us 3 teenagers in a beach club room with 2 queens. My brother got one bed and my sister and I were expected to share the second. I decided that my sister kicking me all night was less appealing than making myself a nice cozy spot on the floor. I slept on that floor that whole trip without it being a fight.

Basically, say "here's your room, figure it out". They'll live. And who knows, maybe you'll get lucky with a couch or day bed.

To compare apples to apples, you'd need to consider that 4 adult 6 day hoppers would be around $2100 which puts your total for option 2 at $8500 and change, and your girls have to share a bed which you seem to really not want to deal with. Even with non-hoppers for the same 6 days you're looking at a total of around $8250.

But it came out to $6407 for the 1 bedroom suite (no park hopper but we might not need them. My husband wants to leave the bubble on some of the days and do things in Orlando).

Option 1 required the park hoppers for the free dining. They were not a must have.

I'm not seeing on the WDW website that there might be a pullout couch in the bedroom of the suite, as well.

Why not consider a 2 bedroom in DVC section? You’ll get a full kitchen (added bonus), plus laundry in your room. They’re beautiful! Good luck deciding!

Two bedroom is way out of our price range, but I wish!

This is a 1 bedroom suite - club level access. Has anyone stayed in these rooms and can tell me about them? On the website it looks like there are two couches, one in the main room and one in the bedroom. Also, is this in the main building or DVC?

This is a tough decision because I don't want to let my free dining reservation go without being firm on the decision.

This is a 1 bedroom suite - club level access. Has anyone stayed in these rooms and can tell me about them? On the website it looks like there are two couches, one in the main room and one in the bedroom. Also, is this in the main building or DVC?

If it’s CL access, it’s main building.

The nice thing about a parkhopper at BC is that you can pop into epcot whenever you want. I always get parkhopper with BC for that reason.

But it came out to $6407 for the 1 bedroom suite (no park hopper but we might not need them. My husband wants to leave the bubble on some of the days and do things in Orlando).

Option 1 required the park hoppers for the free dining. They were not a must have.

I'm not seeing on the WDW website that there might be a pullout couch in the bedroom of the suite, as well.
I'm confused- the 1 BR suite is $6407 with no tickets, or just not hoppers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter